15

MATURE SCENES 18+

You wet your lower lip with your warm tongue conscious of him as he was tracing your every moment with his dark ones. His words made you wet more than before as you were clenching your walls around nothing for a very long time. 

But he wanted to make you submissive to him, he wanted to dominate you, your body, your soul, your heart. The day he kissed you for the first time on your engagement day, you knew he isn't the soft one, he's rough, wild and fierce. 

He placed a soft kiss over your jaw before trailing it down to your neck, you closed your eyes feeling his warm kisses again over your delicate skin while he asked you again

" Did you get it?... what i said" 

You opened your eyes before cupping his face you made him look at you " you said I'm the queen..."

" No doubt" he whispered near your lips before tracing his tongue over your lips. 

You parted your lips and breath a moan " so, how could you ask a queen to submit herself.." 

He chuckled before gripping your throat again lightly " because I'm the king... and i can make you do anything"

He craved for you so much that he wants to get buried inside you as soon as possible and trace every inch of your body with his roughness while you gulp as you know already, it's not easy to handle him. 

Never in your life you feel this much helplessness, at one side you wanted to push him away from you and other side you wanted to follow his every word like a good little girl and take his every roughness and wildness to carve your body. 

You feel his warm tongue tracing your lips while his hands moving over your curves that made you to arch your back. His slender finger pinching and massaging your breasts adding more fuel to the fire that was erupting inside your body. 

" I'm ready" you breath while he pinched your nipple hard and you moaned loud closing your eyes.

" Look at me and say again" he growled as he pinch hard again.

You opened your almond eyes and met with his lust filled ones " take me Jeon...I'm all yours " 

His dark eyes got more dark listening to your words while he swiftly sat on his knees and he opened your legs and holding your waist tightly he pushed you closer to him before thrusting his hard cock inside you without any warming. It was all suddenly happened in just a second that made gasped and moan loud. 

You were already wet and it made him no time to get deep buried inside you. His thrusts were fast and rough making you tightly close your eyes and feeling the pain and pleasure at the same time. 

You never imagined that you will gonna this being submissive to him. You can literally feel him inside your stomach as he was buried to his balls. His thrusts feels like heaven as you wanted him to not stop even for a second and break you through a strong orgasm that you never felt before in your life. 

He grunt and groan feeling your tight walls as he tightened his grip over your waist and slammed his cock hard as much as he can. The bed shaken due to his hard thrust. 

" Please release my hands" you begged him moaning loudly as you wanted to touch him and pull him closer to you. 

But he ignored your begging and gripped you throat with his one hand chocking you. You squeaked as it feels so good like heaven in his hell. The room filled by your both body heat, skin slapping and breathy moans.