19

You entered inside the mansion and walked upstairs but your steps halted when you heard someone's voice calling your husband's name. You turned around and looked at the woman who's none other than your husband's mistress running towards him before standing infront of him. She held his hands and dragged him towards her room before shutting the door closed.

You bit your lips and tried to not cry again but just like other' your tears too betrayed you. You made a disgusting face and turned around before running towards your room. 

You entered the room and closed it behind before throwing your miserable state on the bed. You hid your face in the sheets and cried your heart out as you couldn't able to bear the pain, erupting inside your heart. 

Whatever he did to you is neither worth forgetting nor forgiving. And if you have something for him then it's just hate... only hate. But why your is heart breaking into peices seeing him with someone else. You don't even love him.

 " who told you to trust me?" 

" Did I forced you, to trust me, accept me or to give yourself to me?...." 

" You wanted me to fuck you hard and i fulfilled your wish" 

" You wanted to give this marriage a chance..right" 

" But you didn't know that you're nothing more than a deal for me" 

His painful words were ringing inside your mind while you chocked on your tears and lifted your face before looking at your miserable broken state in the mirror wall behind the bed. 

You looked at your reflection for a moment and frowned thinking that 

What happened with you? You were not like that. You were not like those weak people who can tolerate anyone's malice without any reason. You were one of those who like to give a befitting reply to the wrongdoer. Then why are you enduring all this? 

Is this because he's your husband? 

You gave him a chance and to this marriage but what he did I return he used you like a toy. 

Jimin was right, his every word was right. You should not forget that you too belong to a mafia family. He married to you and now you're the queen of mafia world. You have power, and you should show him your real worth. 

Force him to such an extent that he falls at your feet and asks for forgiveness. Make him apologizes to you for every word and action of his.

You wiped your tears harshly and stood up from the bed as you are tired now of all this and said to yourself 

" You are not weak but you are the one who has to make him weak in front of you" 

_______

You walked downstairs and straight went to sofa before sitting on it. You took out your phone and scroll down but a frown appeared on your face when you heard someone's voice. 

" Hi.. you're yn right" 

The girl who's living inside your mansion as your husband's mistress walked towards you and sat opposite to you with a smile on her face while you placed your phone to your side and crossed your legs and rested your back on the sofa, with hands on the armrest, sitting like a queen. 

" Right..and you" 

You smirked looking up and down to her while she said " I'm Laura...han Laura" 

" Laura...the new mistress of Jeon jungkook" you scoffed and smirked wide while she got shocked listening to you.