16

" Put the gun down..love... don't try to do anything crazy" jungkook asked you standing infront of you who was holding gun tightly in your hand pointing towards him. 

Just a few minutes ago he entered inside his mansion after a whole day and night without leaving any message of his whereabouts. 

You were waiting for him the whole day and night, just to only see a glimpse of him. Your minds was racing unknown thoughts and emotions but you know nothing would happen what you thought whole night after hearing the conversation of maids in the kitchen. 

You were in the whirlwind of emotions and trust.

You fought with your inner thoughts and imagination went too far but in the end you shrugged your all thoughts. Those maids only thought only mafia's can cheat, have a mistress, take advantage of their partners but they need to get out of their delusional world and see the reality of outside world. 

Not all mens cheat on their partners. 

You were feeling anxious last night so, you decided to talk to your grandpa and indirectly you asked him many things about jungkook and to your surprise you feel proud on jungkook. 

Your saw how your grandpa was so loyal to his wife even after her death years ago, he never looked at other woman except her. She was with him in every moment of his life and before dying she told him that whenever he felt the need to talk to her, he just only have to close his eyes and call her name with full of love, then she would come to meet him. 

Listening to your grandpa about jungkook your every negative thoughts flew away like they never existed. He told you Jungkook is the younger version of him. 

And you chuckled at his words as you know he was right. When your grandpa was young he also had anger issues like jungkook along with all the capabilities he has. That was the reason he chose jungkook to give him the thrown of king. 

Jungkook was very young when he took charge of being mafia king. He was just twenty three but still he had all the competence to become the king of the mafia world. 

And his decision to arranged your marriage with him wasn't a bad descision. He can trust jungkook with his closed eyes that he would never break your heart. 

He's the man of his words. 

He would be loyal to his wife till his last breath. 

The only woman who exist in his life is you.

You're the queen of him and this Mafia world.

You rule him.

Your grandpa asked you to trust him and give him a chance. 

You know jungkook is not the man you likes or wanted as your life partner. Even your past relationship which you had two or three before marrying him was also not of your liking. 

Except the one.

But that person broke your trust and lied to you. 

And now again there's someone you wanted to trust and give a chance to your relationship. You accepted your grandpa's words and told him that you will give him a chance. 

You will try to love him and trust him. 

And in return he will love you back and never break your trust and heart. 

But everything shattered into peices in this morning. He broke everything before it could even start. He broke your all expectations. He left you again in a whirlwind of emotions and questions again your grandpa's decision.