56

"No.. grandpa.. don't do that"

You cried looking at skarlova helpless because of you. This was the first time you have seen him like this. 

Skarlova the great  kingmaker standing infront of his enemy and watching him like this your heart sinks. His strong presence now overshadowed by a sense of helplessness.

You can feel the weight of your mistake pressing down on him as you realizes that your own doubts and wrong decision led to this moment.

The room feels heavy with tension as skarlova eyes meet yours, filled with a mix of disappointment and understanding. It's a heartbreaking moment, filled with regret and guilt.

" Please...grandpa, Don't." You shook your head in denial and asking him to not let himself down infront of his enemy.

While Dwayne smirked as he holds the gun tight in his palms, creating the tension in the air as he raises his gun, finger tightening on the trigger.

Your eyes widened, filled with desperation and courage. You started struggling fiercely in his arms, determined to save your grandpa's life.

 "Please, don't do this" you begged while he mocked your miserable state  "It's too late for that.. Little baby. He made this decision."

 With each passing second, your eyes are filled with a mix of fear and determination as you fights against his hold. As it seems all hope is lost. Dwayne growled and jerked you back by holding you through your neck. 

You patted against his hold with full force while he shouted " STOP IT..or I'll kill you both"

He gripped you hard and all the attention was on you now as you were begging, shouting your heart out. Dwayne gritted his teeth and jerked you back on the floor and you fell down before hearing the multiple sound of a gun being fired. 

Your heart dropped and and body started trembling in fear and in next second you heard a thud sound as if something or someone fell down on the floor. 

With your shaking body, you slowly turned to face the reality before scanning your surroundings, you saw a body lying motionless in a pool  of crimson blood.

Who was none other than .......

.

.

.

.

 DWAYNE. 

You looked up to see your grandpa standing infront of you safe and sound. And next to him jungkook standing with his gun pointed at dwayne's dead body.

Everything happened in the split second, the perfect opportunity presents itself, as jungkook utilised it very well. He was quick and agile. In all this time, he was quite as he wanted a perfect timing to intercepts and Dodge dwayne's target. 

While, your heart leaped with relief and joy. Without a second thought, you stood up and sprinted towards skarlova, desperation etched on your face. You jumped in his arms, dropping your whole weight on him and he stumble backwards holding you, slid down on the floor. In that heartfelt embrace, you clung to him tightly, tears streaming down your cheeks, unable to contain your overwhelming emotions. 

Through your sobs, you stuttered out an apology, blaming yourself for the chaos and turmoil that had unfolded. 

"I'm sorry grandpa. I'm not a good daughter," you whispered, your voice filled with guilt and regret.

 Skarlova hugged you back, reassuring presence offered solace, and he knew that you're safe now from all the evil.

You mumbled apologies multiple times with your heavy heart while he rubbed your back and making you calm down by placing a tender kiss over your head. You broke the hug before cupping his face.