36

" Is she your wife..bro?" 

Words left Kai's mouth and jungkook's jaw muscles flexed in anger. He made a disgusting face before glaring at him, his peircing gaze sent Shivers ran to his spine and gulped hard when jungkook jerked himself off from the sofa before taking his predatory steps towards Kai. 

Jungkook's slow yet long steps increased his nerves in terror as he saw his fist turning hard making his knuckles turned white in fury. 

While taehyung just scoffed looking at him before rolling his eyes.

JUNGKOOK POV

How dare he? 

How dare he called some random woman as my wife? 

My wife is only, my love....my yn. No one can take her place in my life. She's the only woman who own me, who own my heart, body and my soul. No matter what she is, no matter what our relationship is like but nobody can change the reality that she's my wife..... only her. She's the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known and even that is an understatement.

She may be unaware of the depth of my feelings, but my love for her knows no bounds. I need her, want her like water. She's the only woman who can quench my thirst. No words can fully capture the immense love and admiration i have for her. She holds a unique place in my heart that no one else can ever replace. My love for her is one-of-a-kind, and it's a beautiful thing to witness.

She's the only woman who perfectly matches my personality. She's strong, courageous, a fighter, a woman of honor and integrity, and she's my best version. Her every features are pretty and striking. She is the light that brightens my dark days with her beautiful face and pleasant smile. 

No matter how stubborn she is... and no matter how much hatred she has for me in her heart but i know she will be always faithful, loyal and honest to me. She's the center of my universe and my life revolves around her. I love her unconditionally, i can sacrifice myself for her, and provide never ending care to my wife.....

To my ideal love...my wife. 

I stood infront of Kai with a brooding yet sharp gaze before lifting my arm to put on his shoulder. I can sense his state that he's cursing himself for taking those words out as he knows what i am. 

He might be my friend but he doesn't know my wife, my yn. And i should forgive him for calling some other woman my wife as i know he said those words playfully. I'm very well aware of his nature. 

But that doesn't mean that he could exclaimed any random woman as my wife. Laura knows her place and what kind of relationship she holds with me. 

" Do you want to go from here on your own feet or by dragging yourself on your hands.....?" Kai gave me a look of confusion with his silent gulp while i continued with my low voice " because I will not think twice before breaking your legs" he  chuckled with a force as he understood that i didn't liked his words and stepped back before taking my hand in his grip, which was rested on his shoulder. He patted my hand and said

" You know me bro...i was just kidding but please tell me who's she..." He wiggled his brow at Laura's direction " do i have a chance with---ahhh" i squeezed his hand in my grip before twisting it harshly. 

" Bro... please,..ah" he requested and with a last tight squeeze, i jerked him back and he hold his hand delicately. I rolled my eyes at his actions and peirced him with sharp gaze .