33

" because i don't want to be entitled to sin by marrying her...as she was playing with so many innocent lives of small little girls and women by selling them in hell named called slavery" 

You stood there in the state of shock, listening to his words for Sara. You heard this thing before but you always thought it would be some kind of misunderstanding. You saw her picture and she was looking so innocent like a teenage girl as she already was. 

But when Jackson told you, you still didn't want to believe his words but why would he lie to you? 

You know Jackson very well, you both were close and loved eachother' then why would he lie to you. 

Jackson looked at your shocking state and looked down before smiling weakly, he said " i know you won't believe me..." 

You blinked and he continued " and i don't want you to believe me because.." you frown at him " now you're married to her brother.. jeon jungkook and you're part of his family..." He bit his lips and sighed deeply before walking towards you, he held  your hands before they get lifted to cupp your cheeks, he caress with his glossy yet passionate gaze holding so many emotions at the same time and he said softly

" Amor..," 

You could feel the heat radiating from his touch, giving you unknown feelings which you are forbidden to have but still you liked it and closed your eyes as after a long time, you're feeling this kind of affection from someone, you didn't stopped him and let him do what he wants

" I wanted to comeback to you as I was still not over from you...." You gulp as he started pouring his emotions leaving you in dazed " but then i found out that you went to Italy to your grandpa..." You both looked into eachother' eyes " i thought to come there but jungkook's men's were searching for me everywhere...it was impossible for me to meet you..." His tone started showing concern and guilt as he leaned and rested his forehead against you. At this point your heartbeat fasten and body got stunned losing your senses feeling him too close " I was devastated Amor...I was broken when I got the news of you getting married to jungkook...i felt like someone stole my treasure... because moving on from you was a tough decision as I was already obsessed with you" a tear from his closed eyes dropped over your your cheek making you startled and come out from the past feelings and overwhelmed emotions.

You blinked and stepped back in hurry, with shaking and cursing Yourself for letting him come this closer to you. You forgot that now you're married, no matter how your married life looked like but still you're married. 

You have no right to get close to another men or let someone come close to you. You have your own dignity and respect. And the most important that you're married now.

" Jackson...i..." You stuttered while he gulp as he thought he invaded your personal space and apologized to you quickly.

While you turned around, showing him your back, you rubbed your face and tried to control your racing heartbeat.

You rubbed your eyes looking down before lifting up, but your eyes widened and body got numb looking at your bodyguards searching for you in the garden. You almost forgot about the timing, while talking to Jackson. 

Shivers ran down to your spine as you thought they would catch you here with Jackson. And then jungkook would definitely gonna kill him. Just mere a thought of this, turned your blood cold. 

No...no you have to save him.

You have to save Jackson.

He's innocent.

You saw your guards coming towards your direction and you trembled in spot, before turning around to tell Jackson to run away from here before they get him.