12

SLIGHT MATURE SCENES

" stop staring at me" you said to jungkook while eating your breakfast. 

He smirked and rested his back on the chair " i was just looking at your glow after last night session" 

You chocked before glaring at him. Wiping your mouth with the napkin you said

" aren't you getting late for your office?" You again started eating your breakfast while he put his elbows on the table and face over the back of his palm he said with a smirk

" I thought to eat you one more time" you again chocked and coughs hard while he gave you the glass of water. You took and gulped it down before looking at the head maid Mrs. Wang and other maids looking down without any expression but they must sure heard it. You bit your lips as you feels embarrassed and again glare at him

" fuck you" 

" Just bend over for five minutes...I'll do it fast..  " he smirked widely while you widened your eyes and tried to hide your blush. His dirty words always makes you to lose your control as you started feeling uneasy between your legs.

" You're so shameless " you said and looked away.

" Don't pretend like you're not enjoying my words..." he came closer " i can feel river flowing between your legs" he put his hand on your thighs before moving it higher.

You bit your lips as he was right you're turning on and breathing started uneven feeling his touches. You looked at the maid and tried to control your moan when he reached to your soaked panties. You squeezed your legs with his hands between your thighs. 

With his fingers he flickers your clothed sensitive part and whispered " i really wanna eat this delicious pussy of yours " 

His husky voice made you to tighten your fist on the table while he move more closer and gave a kitten lick to your neck. You tilted your head and push him a little before before whispering to him

" They will saw us" 

" they love their lives" he shrugged and pulled you closer by your wrist, he sucked your neck while you looked at the maids who were standing in the same position head down. 

He was making his art on your neck while you about to ask the maids to leave as he was making you loose your mind and you don't trust your own mouth to not let any unholy sounds. 

But before you can say, someone entered the room and said with a smirk

" Are you both giving other' free show of an adult movie?" 

You pushed jungkook and sat straight while he poked his cheeks in annoyance and frustration.

" what are you doing here early morning.. Jimin?" Jungkook asked while he walked towards the dining table before sitting on the chair.

" I'm your wife' bodyguard... that's why I am here" 

You put back your knife and fork before saying" only outside not inside the mansion " 

Jimin smiled at her before nodding.

Jungkook stood up and walked outside before pecking your lips. You were shocked looking at his soft side but still blushed as you were liking his this side while jimin smirked at you. 

He fake coughed and said " so, when are you giving us a good news?" 

You chocked on your breakfast while he passed the glass of water " WHAT " 

" what the hell are you saying?" You asked gulping the water.

While he said " you guys are being so romantic nowadays that's why "

You blushed again looked down but hearing his tease you looked up at him and rolled your eyes " that's none of your business " 

He chuckled as he understood you're feeling shy. 

" i wanna ask you something" you said changing the topic while he looked hummed eating.

" what's behind that door?" You asked while stopped in the middle before looking at you.

You looked at him curiosity as you were thinking alot about that room. You saw his reaction and frown looking at his serious face while he said

" It would be better for you if you didn't ask anyone about it.." he stood up and turned around to walk away but stopped in the middle and looked at you before saying

" Just know that whatever lies behind that door is related to Jungkook's past that he doesn't want to remember" 

With that he walked outside leaving you confused. 

Related to jungkook's past.

What is it that Jungkook is hiding?

Is there really something about his past or jimin was lying to you.

You thought and stood up and walked towards the hallway before reaching towards that door. You gazed at the knob before placing your hand on it. You sucked a deep breath and turned the knob as you were so curious to know about his past. 

You frown as you tried to open the door but it was locked. You again tried to open but flinched badly when someone put your hands on your shoulder from behind.

_________

This chapter was short because i wanna talk to you guys about my Mania book.

It got deleted last night and many of you asking by messages to write again because there are so many reader who just stuck in the middle and wanted to know about the story. My message box was full of only one message that keep saying

That i should write again the story.

But many of you already read and would not like to read again. So, i thought to write again the story but I'll do few changes in the story like related to eliz and jungkook's relationship. 

So, i hope you guys again show your interest in the story.

And this time I will put warning in the starting of the chapters where it contains matured themes. 

So, again try to read, comment and vote. 

_______