24

Morning fresh sunshine poured in the window making a frown appeared on your face, you opened your eyes and feel something soft but hard thing under your head. You brushed your hands in your hair and lifted your face to look none other than.... jungkook sleeping beside you while a hand wrapped around you and you rested your face over his chest.

You watched his serene and calm face for a moment and a small smile plastered on your face while you lifted your arm to caress his cheeks as he was looking so beautiful, a ray of sunshine turned his face into an angelic one. 

You were about to touch his face but stopped in the middle and the small smile disappeared from your face, when you recalls what you saw in Sara's room yesterday. Your lips quivers a little and you bit them to not start again like last night. 

You wanted to ask him many things but would he tell you everything?

No. 

He would never.

And moreover you didn't have the courage to ask him about all this.

In your life, this was the fourth time you got betrayed. For the first time you felt betrayal by someone who, you loved the most but he lied to you about him and put you in dark. 

Second, by your grandpa who also lied to you and forced you to marry jungkook.

Third, when jungkook showed his fake care' and used you like a toy.

And fourth, last time again seeing that person in the photo betrayed you. 

Your mind was puzzled by all this and you only knew that you're suffering in all this.

But that was your past and it would never come back again than what are you scared of? You should relax and stop overthinking. 

You pulled yourself up and about to get down from the bed but a strong grip pulled you back on the bed while your face again hitted the strong yet soft chest of jungkook.

 He opened his eyes and stared at you for a moment devouring your early morning ethereal look in his eyes. Sunshine turning your brown hair molten gold, spreading across your face a little bit messy. Your pure and natural face shined like a diamond and how badly he wants to poured his kisses all over your face for being so beautiful.

" What?" His trance of thoughts broke and cleared his throat before speaking 

" We need to attend a ceremony...get ready quickly" he stated in his cold tone while you just nodded and got up from the bed before walking towards the bathroom. 

He noticed your all movements with his narrowed eyes thinking how easily you agreed to attend the ceremony without any tantrums and argument. From last five days you were trying your best to provoke him but what happened to you suddenly now. 

He sighed as he knows no one has been able to understand a woman till date then how can he?

_______

All the high class rich business people along with politicians gathered in an open hall for the charity and the inauguration of an orphanage.

Jungkook and you walk through the red shiny carpet. He was wearing a three piece designer black colour suit while his hand was resting on your lower waist with an intimidating look over his face. You wore a deep neck backless black bodycon gown with a small clutch in your hand. You both walk towards the stage feeling numerous eyes over you both as you were a power couple who dominate' the entire mafia world along with business world.