49

" No need to tell her anything.." 

Skarlova and you turned around to face the owner of the voice while jungkook strides into the mansion with a commanding presence, his face a mask of stoic authority, devoid of any visible emotion.

Unknowingly your heart beat fasten and the air around him seems to still, as if even the walls recognize his unwavering demeanor.

Jungkook is here.

His steps echo through the grand halls, each footfall a declaration of his silent power. The contrast between the opulent surroundings and his emotionless countenance creates a tension that hangs heavy in the air, a scene frozen in time, waiting for the next move in this silent power play.

Your heart races as you catches sight of him. A wave of fear crashing over you like a sudden storm. Guilt and panic intertwine within you, knowing the betrayal you had committed with your ex-boyfriend. 

He stood infront of you and skarlova with his orbs fixed on you and you gulp, Unknowingly. The mansion's grandeur suddenly feels suffocating, for you. The opulence a stark contrast to the tangled web of deceit you finds yourself entangled in. 

The air grows heavy with unspoken truths, each breath you takes a reminder of the secrets you carries.

Your hands started feeling sweaty, even though he was unaware of the truth but  the fear of being discovered, the guilt of your actions, it all seemed to loom large in your mind, creating a sense of unease and apprehension in your every glance towards him. 

It's as if the weight of your deception colored every moment, making even the simplest of encounters feel like a high-stakes game of hidden truths.

Jungkook noticed your vulnerable State with his steelness while skarlova sensed the tension between your both silence and said

" Jungkook, tell her...she will understand and trust you now.." 

But jungkook shook his head without breaking the eye contact " I will not..." He took a pause and skarlova sighed before opening his mouth but jungkook cutted him off immediately

" I said I'll not because the life will slap her hard with the people who she trusts the most"

You frown at his words and clenched your fist when you understand the depth of his words and said with weak yet disgust " my life already slapped me when i tried to trust you"

You thought he would hit you back with his harsh words but instead he nodded and lifted his arm to take out something from his inner pocket of his coat and stretched towards you.

You looked down at his hand, holding papers and your eyes narrowed, before looking at him again with your dazed expressions. 

" Divorce papers" your face dropped every emotions they hold as the words slipped from his mouth.

You stood there's frozen without any moment and tears started filling your eyes, you looked at him for any emotions of sad, happy, guilt, anger and more but he was firmed standing there with his steelness.

" You wanted this so desperately and see finally I'm giving you" he itched with his deep voice and you couldn't control yourself and a drop of tear left from your eyes. 

Skarlova stood there too without any words, looking at you with pity as he knows you deserves this. You need a good lesson in your life. 

You're his daughter but he knows jungkook. And he has full faith in his every decision. He won't do anything without giving a deep thought.