10

" don't" 

You stopped your movements and turned around only to see the owner of the voice.... None other than jimin. You raised your brow while he took a step forward

" you shouldn't come here" he said while you scoffed and said

"Don't tell me where I should go and where not..."

He smirked " but i think the king Jeon jungkook would be-" you cutted him off and took a step forward

" if he's a king than I'm his queen and I have all the rights to do whatever I wanted to" 

His smirk grew wider " so, you accept that you're his queen" 

You opened your mouth but no words came out, he's right are you really his queen. This marriage was nothing but a forced one to you. You married him for your grandpa's wish. 

But do you really started accepting him as your husband....as your king?

" you just stay in your limits" you pointed your index finger at him before living the place. 

You were taking long steps while jimin was following you too with his steps. You frown thinking about why he's following you, but you stopped and turned around before raising your brow while crossing your arms over your chest.

" what?" You asked him in a serious and annoying tone.

" nothing" he passed a smile.

" then why the hell are you following me" you literally yelled at him while he cleared his throat hearing at your annoying tone.

" I'm just doing my duty..." You again raised your brow while he continued" your so called husband assigned me as your bodyguard and he ordered me to not leave you for mere a minute "

" not even inside the mansion " 

" no " he shook his head while your anger busted inside your body. 

Is he mad or something? 

Now you can't even walk inside your own mansion peacefully. He's snatching your freedom. You can't live like this. Your grandpa was protective too but he's not protecting but caging you inside his hell.

You didn't said anything but walked away outside the mansion. Jimin followed you behind but he cursed to himself when you snatched car's keys from driver before driving away from their.

He understood where you're going and he shouted and ordered the guards to close the door to not let you leave the mansion.

You pressed break with a force and glared at the guards. Jimin ran towards you and opened your car door before asking you to ome out.

" MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS" you shouted at him while he sigh as he understood by now that you have a bad temper too like jungkook. 

" okay, but let me drive " you looked at him 

" I know you are going to his office..and i will not stop you because i don't want to mess with a crazy cat like you " he murmured last time while you narrowed your eyes

" what did you said?" 

" ah... nothing..." He laughed " let me drive"

You glared and turned to otherside of the seat while he sigh placing his hand over his chest. He sat inside the car before driving away while two other cars followed you both for the safety.

You anger was still visible on your face as you want to confront him or to say burst on him for taking your freedom away. Jimin looked at you time to time only to see you clenching your jaw and hands turned into fist. He gulp as he thought if he tried to say something to you then you will land a punch on his face.