9

There's some problem read the eight chapter first.

AUTHOR POV

"You" jungkook asked the guy standing infront of him on the door

" what are you doing here? Jimin"

" Taehyung told me you want to meet me" jimin said.

Jungkook crushed his brows then it hit him " yes, meet me in the hall I'm coming "

" Did I disturb you?" Jimin asked with a little smirk on his face while looking inside the bedroom.

Jungkook glared at him and about to say something but jimin cut him off

" oky don't kill me with those eyes...I'm waiting for you"

He said and walked down stairs.

Jungkook turned around and closed the door, he walked towards the bed and sat on it. He touched your face and kissed your forehead

" I'll come soon till then rest"

With that he got up from the bed and walked outside.

You looked at his disappearing figure and thought ' why he suddenly become so lovely towards you ?'

You shrugged your thoughts and decided to sleep.

______

" are you crazy or what? You want me to become a fucking bodyguard for your wife" jimin said not believing his ear what he just heard.

" I'm a damn mafia bro not an ordinary person" he continued.

Jungkook got up from the sofa and walked towards him before putting his hand on his shoulder

" I know, and I trust you... you'll not gonna disappoint me"

He patted his shoulder and turned around to leave but jimin stopped him

" But you can appoint other guards for her safety.."

" I said I trust you jimin" he turned around and jimin noticed his piercing gaze

" but why? she is safe in this mansion "

Jungkook was looking at him with his sharp gaze " just do what I said..no more questions"

With that he left leaving confused jimin behind.

Jimin knows he's hiding something from him but what and why? He never hide anything from him and taehyung but suddenly what happened to him?"

______

NEXT DAY

Jungkook walked inside his office building and all the employees bowed at him. He may be mafia king but still he'd some legal business too handle.

He entered into his office and removed his coat before placing it on the back of the chair.

He heard a knock on his door and said come in. His secretary Joey came inside before bowing to him.

" here's the file you asked boss " Joey said and put the files infront of him.

Jungkook looked at the file and soon a frown appeared on his face

" Why didn't you blocked that basterds international account? " jungkook asked without looking at Joey.

" Boss.. I did but taehyung sir denied to do it"

Jungkook looked up at him and rested back on his seat " why ?"

" I don't know...taehyung sir didn't gave any proper reason"

Jungkook nodded and " call taehyung "

Joey about to walked outside to call taehyung but stopped when he saw taehyung himself entered inside the office.

Joey bowed at taehyung and they both walked towards jungkook.

Taehyung took a seat infront of jungkook and Joey standing beside him.

" why-" taehyung cut jungkook off

" I know what you wanted to say, why i denied to block that bitch account "

" exactly " jungkook said.

Taehyung took out his phone and placed infront of jungkook.

" watch this"

Jungkook took his phone and looked at the message and soon he smirk.

Looking at him taehyung smirk widened and said

" His last transaction showing here in korea to his...... one and only....... sister"

Jungkook looked at him instantly and frowned " sister?" he said.

" yes his sister"

" but we already killed his whole family " jungkook said tilting his head.

" yes but that time his sister wasn't in korea...she was in America"

Taehyung explained to him and he nodded before saying

" where do you get this information"

" all thanks to your grand father in law" taehyung smirk.

Jungkook nodded

" Joey find out the address of his sister and every single information about her"

Joey nodded and walked out of the office.

Jungkook again check the files but he felt Taehyung's gaze on him. He looked up and found him smirking while he raised his brows at him.

" what?" He asked in a stern voice.

" nothing just thinking that the man Jeon jungkook who said before his marriage that his wife just a deal to get that bitch...all of a sudden started caring about her too much"

He mocked jungkook.

Jungkook looked at him with his poker face and said " what are you trying to say?"

Taehyung chuckled " come on bro...jimin told me you hired him as yn's personal bodyguard "

" so"

" so...what "

" still it doesn't changed the fact that she's just a deal "

With that he stood up and walked out of his office.

Taehyung chuckled at his disappearing figure " accept it jungkook...you started loving her"

________

YN POV

I took a bath and felt relaxed. I walked towards my wardrobe and decided to dress up in my trousers and shirt and walked out of the room.

I decided to checkout the mansion after all I'm gonna spend my whole life here.

I started from downstairs admiring the beauty of the mansion.

It's amazing, every corner giving aesthetic vibes.

I saw a room at the end of the corridor and decided to walk towards it.

This room looks different and special as compared to other rooms of the mansion.

I decided to explore what's hidden inside the room and placed my hand on the knob and about to turn but a sudden voice stopped me

" DON'T"

_________

Vote + comments 🔪