4

Yn cried her whole night but she didn't blame anyone except her fate. It's her fate that she born in this mafia world. She just want a chance to run away from this world. But can't...she's a caged bird. And the man with whom she'll get married will also going to cage her. And she can't do anything but she promised herself if he'll cross his limit... she'll not going to stay silent. She'll fight for her. She'll not going to fear him. If he's a mafia then she's the granddaughter of a mafia too.

_____

All the people presented on the hall room. Waiting for the ceremony to start. Mafia's from all over the world presented in the room. Yn opened her room's door and came outside. Standing on the railing she saw everyone with her smoky eyes. Her eyes roamed to the hall searching her grandpa. She saw him how much happy he's, small smile crept on her face looking at him. 

She walked towards stairs coming down. Everyone stopped talking and moved their eyes towards her. She was wearing red gown with thin straps and a high slit hugging her curves perfectly. Her eyes were smoky, lips coated with red cherry lipstick. She walked down with her hands sliding down on the railing. Music increased the temptations in the air as she walked.

Her eyes watched the whole event when she looked at the bar and across it a big couch and four men sitting in it. She recognised one of them it's her grandpa and other three she saw yesterday but don't know who were they. The waiter stopped in front as she took the wine glass from the tray and bought it near her lips when she noticed one of the three man looking at her with his dark eyes.

He stood up and walked towards her with his glass of wine. He was wearing three piece branded black colored suit. She saw how others bowed at him and moved out of his way. His dark eyes were shining looking at her, a small smirked appeared on his lips which was completely invisible. He came and stood in front of her and clicked his glass with hers and said

" Cheers"

Yn watched his eyes there was something which she can't read. She dropped her glass purposely and said 

" Oops....My mistake" 

He chuckled and whispered " bad girl " but she heard it clearly.

She glared at him and about to say something but interrupted by her grandpa's voice. " so, you met him.." he came towards her put his hand on her shoulder and continued " meet him love....mafia king jeon jungkook....your soon to be husband "

Yn narrowed her eyes and looked at his grandpa who was smiling at her.

" I hope you both get along" skarlova said smiling.

Jungkook took her hand before kissing back of her palm and she glared at him " sure we'll"

Skarlova excused and gained everyone's attention and said " ladies and gentlemen welcome, to this party. This party held for two occasions. first, i would like you'll to meet my granddaughter YN TORRITO. I know you'd never saw her but today you'll gonna meet her and second today is her engagement with the mafia king JEON JUNGKOOK....now i want my daughter and my son in law to come and exchange rings"

Holding her hand jungkook made his way towards skarlova and everyone clapped. Skarlova motioned one of his member to come with rings and he came with a tray, where rings were placed. 

Jungkook took the ring and shoved it in yn finger. He saw how beautiful her hand was looking with ring of his name. He looked at her face and frowned, she'd tears in her eyes but didn't let them out.

Yn took the ring and looked at her grandpa, who was smiling widely at her and nodded. Her vision was blurred and she blinked multiple times to get rid of tears and shoved it in jungkook's finger. And glared at him. But jungkook smirked and pulled her towards him and kissed on her cherry lips. 

Everyone cheered and soon the atmosphere filled with heavy sounds of gunshots as all the guards of jungkook and skarlova shoot on the air at a time making her flinch with sudden changed of atmosphere. 

Jungkook pulled back and whispered " are you scared?.... don't be....you're safe with me love...... welcome to devil's life" he smirked and lick his lips tasting her cherry lipstick.

Yn step back and looked at him with her blank eyes. She wanted to cry but couldn't. He tried to released her hand from his grip but he tightened. 

" Leave my hand" she whispered yelled. But he just looked at her with amusement.

" Leave my hand or I'll kill you" she again said with clenched jaw.

" You're doing a big mistake love.....that's not the way to talk to your future husband....but don't worry I'll make sure you'll learn soon....hmmm....." He said and kissed her forehead before leaving her hand.

" You don't have to tell me what to do, mafia" she said glaring at him. Her voice was called and composed.

His eyes darkened listening to her, no one dared to raise his voice at him and she's doing on her first meet.

_______

NEXT DAY

"What the hell are you doing in my room?"  Yn said coming or of the bathroom with a bathrobe covering her naked body.

Jungkook looked at her head to toe standing in front of him in a bathrobe, her hair was wet and few drops streamed down her neck to her cleavage before disappearing in side her robe. He lick his lips and made an eye contact with her.

" I'm asking you something" her voice was cold and he walked towards her.

" You're my soon to be wife....and i came here to meet you" he said.

" Speak and out" she said rolling her eyes and walked to her dressing table.

Jungkook held her wrist and shoved her to the front wall caging her in between his hands " dare to roll your eyes again at me..... I'm watching your behaviour from last night...I'm here to warn you don't get on my nervous...not now nor even in future"

" Or you'll do what" she asked with the same intensity.

" Then I'll show you what this devil can do....if you don't want to see my bad side then be a good girl for me" he made an eye contact with her.

Yn chuckled and said " standing in my grandpa's territory and you're threatening me"

His jaw clenched and not breaking the eye contact even for a second he said" I think I'm being very soft on you, love.......your grandpa may be king maker but I'm the king and no one compares me. I own everything including......YOU"

His voice was hard but there was amusement too in his eyes. She removed his hands from her sides and walked forward a bit and raised her head up showing she's not afraid of him and said 

" I'm not your fucking property.....and let me see how you'll make me submissive.....give me one reason and I'll be on my knees for you" 

He chuckled and held her waist as she tensed and he smirked and leaned towards her ear and whispered in a husky voice

" Your grandpa arranged this marriage because he know I'm a good match for you...hmm....so be ready soon you'll be on your knees for me"

She back off and put her hand on his chest, he looked at her hand then her eyes as she smiled and said 

" I'll make your life hell... Jeon the king"

" Ohh really, but you'll forget it love, when I'll make you feel heaven...under me"

________

Vote + comments 🔪