41

YN POV 

" Who do you trust the most...love?" 

My eyes widened in fear listening to jungkook's voice. He's back and he heard everything. Sweat was forming on my forehead and I gulped the lump that unknowingly formed in my throat and decided to turned around and face him.

There he was standing infront of me with his steel expressions and staring directly into my eyes. He stepped forward a little and my knees started getting weak with his each step.

" Love? "

" Huh.." I don't know how to respond at this moment when my soul almost ready to leave my body. 

If jungkook got to know about Jackson then he will be mad at me and his anger is best, he would kill him right at this point and scratched the tag of betrayer on my face. 

But no, I'm not a betrayer, I'm just helping a man to save his sister from his captive. 

" Whom you're talking to? " 

" Umm.." i looked down at my phone that I was gripping so hard in fear and a sense of relief flushed through me as Jackson cutted the call, definitely he heard jungkook's voice too on the phone. 

I ran my hands into my hair and sighed internally before looking up to him " it was grandpa...he told me something and i said that i trust him.. nothing more" i lied perfectly and grazed his features to find of he digest my lie or not because i said with a very calm and serene voice.

But his features are still cold like him and his orbs were shifting from my face to my phone. 

Tension was building inside me as he was staring at my phone longer than it needs as of he was trying to decipher my hidden treasures. I don't know what's going on inside his mind, and he's scaring me to hell and again terror rushed down my veins. I have to change the topic and get out of from his dangerous sight. 

" About laur-"

" I'm hungry jungkook.. I'm going down to eat something" I cut him off and tried to walk past him towards the door. I placed my hands on the knob and twist it open but his words dropped my heart

" Are you hiding anything from me?" 

I immediately looked back with my wide eyes while he was still in his same position back facing me. He slowly turned around and i blinked away the my panicked features with calm ones. 

" There's nothing to hide...why you're saying that?" I questioned him raising my brow while he shook his head in denial and i sensed relief inside me.

Thank God.

" Get ready.. tonight"

I frown at his words " for what?" 

" There's a party tonight " 

I nodded and gave him thumbs up and about to turn around to walk out but his next words made me stopped " i trust you" 

A whirlwind of mixed emotions erupted inside me, without my knowing and narrowed my eyes trying to process his words which left me in a puzzle. While he turned around and looked out of the window with his cold face but his muscles flexing underneath his cotton shirt as if he was trying to fight with his own thoughts with so much anger.

Shrugging my all thoughts i decided to turned around and opened the door before walking out. 

__________

AUTHOR POV

AT NIGHT

 The doors swing open, and a hush falls over the crowd as a power couple mafia king jeon jungkook and his queen enters the party. The room is instantly filled with an aura of confidence and sophistication.