22

Two days have passed since the office incident but you still haven't been able to come out of that guilt, how did you once again melt in that person's arms? Who hurted you and used you like a toy. 

You had no intention to get intimate with him but still you did. You let him come close to you and like a whore you begged him, you begged him to fuck you. 

You begged your so called forced husband to use you.

Where is your self respect?

Or have you sold it?

You only had the intentions to piss him off and show him what you are but you messed it up.....badly. what would he think of you?

A woman who has no control over her hormones.

A woman who just wanted to get laid by him.

You were confident and brave but then how you would get nervous. You asked this question to yourself thousand times from last two days by cutting yourself from the outer world, you shut yourself inside these four walls. 

You don't fear him but then what was the reason.

You never felt that much weak infront of any men but him. 

You had mix emotions related to him and one of the best one is that you found him attracted. But still it would not going to change your hatred and desperation to avenge him. You know It is difficult but still you should not give up.

You fisted your hair in frustration and heaved a deep sigh before cursing yourself few more times, you walked towards the door and stepped out before closing it behind. 

It was already late in the evening, while you moved towards the stairs but stopped when you saw Mrs. Wang walking inside jungkook's office room. You called her and she stopped before turning around, facing you. 

You saw few files in her hand and asked " what are these files.. Mrs. Wang?" 

You stepped closer to her while she looked down in her hands and looked up smiling at you " taehyung sir, asked me to put these files in boss office" 

You nodded and gazed at the close door of jungkook's office room before asking " is he inside?" 

She shook her head while you asked her to give the files to you as you wanted to see his office room. She smiled and gave you the files before bowing to you, she left. 

You opened the door of his office room and slightly opened only to get familiar with his musky scent. You closed your eyes and inhale deeply but soon cursed mentally as his fragrance drives you crazy too.

You wide opened the door and admired the elegant aesthetic interior. There was a big study desk accompanied by big chair, kept in the middle of the room, shielded by the dark wooden walls except the large wall glass window that cascading the outer shining world.  Opposite to his desk there was a big book shelf touching the celling. You walked closer to the shelf and got amazed by the collection of his books, you scoffed as you never thought he's a book lover.

You turned around and stepped forward to his desk and kept the files over the surface. You grazed the edge of the wooden desk with your finger tips and slowly walked towards his chair and placed your palm over the headrest of the leather chair. You turned your gaze to his clean desk but soon your eyes widened in shock as you saw the photo frame that was placed over his desk reflecting your and his wedding day picture when you both kissed eachother. 

You stretched your arm and hold it in your hand while your features soften and a unknown smile appears on your face. You caressed the picture with your soft fingers and thought

Why he has a picture of you both?...when you're just a deal for him.

You blinked your eyes as the tears were started forming in your eyes and placed the frame back to its place and about to step back to leave the room but your eyes dropped to the opened drawer of his desk. 

You moved a little to see what's inside the drawer and found a golden key in it. You took the key in your hand to take a look but frown deepen the valley of your eyes when you read the name written on it's blade

"Sara" 

You muttered the name in confusion as you heard this name before and soon the reality hits you. 

" Sara... jungkook's sister" 

You said to yourself and looked at the key again and thought...Is this the key to her room which jungkook kept locked? 

But why?... what is there in that room which Jungkook kept locked?

Should I check?....you thought.

You were cracking your fingers as the curiosity was killing you about the room of Sara. You wanted to know what's the treasure jungkook hiding in there. You should take a look but what if jungkook got to know that you sneaked inside his sister's room without his permission. 

He would become mad.

But why are you so concerned about him being mad. Are you afraid of him?...you asked yourself.

You scoffed as you shrugged your nonsense thoughts and turned your heels towards the door before exiting. 

You straight went to the mysterious room of Jeon sara before making sure no one has saw you. At first you thought to check tomorrow but this is the right time as jimin was also not presented inside the mansion, Mrs. Wang told you that him along with Jungkook and taehyung left for an important work, and that's it...it is the right time.

You carefully checked your surroundings once again before inserting the tip of the key inside the lock, you turned it open and you smiled, placing your palm over the knob, you opened it wide and entered inside before closing it behind your back.

You got scared for a moment as nothing was visible inside the room but took out your phone from your pants pocket and switched on the flash light and searched for the light button. You found it near the wall and turned on the lights and heaved a sigh as now you can clearly saw your surroundings. 

The room was neat and clean and screaming the princess vibes. Walls covered with pink paint with whimsical patterns and stripes. At one of the four corners there was a royal dressing table and in the centre queen size bed with heart shaped sparkly pillows. Windows covered in a tutu curtains a perfect touch to a princess room. 

" This looks like a little girl's room" you said lowly and rolled your eyes as you thought you would find something interesting but here you saw the little version of royalty.  

Opposite the window there was a big frame hanging on the wall, you walked closer to take a perfect look at the pictures of jungkook smiling widely shoving his bunny teeths and hands wrapped around a girl's shoulder beside him while she was hugging him by his waist with too a big smile. 

She looks very young.

" From what I've heard about her from Mrs. Wang.....it doesn't look like she can do that nasty of a thing" 

But apart from that you smiled at the cute picture of both brother and sister and sighed as you never saw jungkook smiling like this infront of you. He only had a grumpy cold face, which suits him perfect.

You turned towards the bed and found a book on the nightstand. You stepped forward and stretched your arm to hold it, only to see it as her diary. 

" My love"  you read the bold letters written on the cover page of the diary. 

" Interesting " you smiled and opened the diary but got startled when you heard the familiar car honk. The diary slipped from your hands and you whispered 

" Jungkook" 

_________

Vote + comments 🔪

Should I started writing in POVs like before or is it okay like this.