45

The morning light gently filters through the curtains, casting a soft glow in the room. You slowly opens your eyes, feels a heaviness in your heart, a lingering ache from the tears shed the night before. Your eyes are puffy, and cheeks stained with tear tracks, evidence of the emotional storm that consumed you after the divorce.

You didn't signed the divorce papers as jimin said it will take time. But you came back without waiting for the papers as you know jungkook will send them to you here in Italy. 

 A silent tear escaped from your eyes and the room feels quiet, almost too quiet, as if it's holding its breath, mirroring your own fragile state. You took a deep breath, trying to shake off the weight of sadness, and you sits up, looking outside the window, feels a glimmer of hope. It's a new day, a chance for healing and renewal for you. 

But are you ready?

Lifting your arm, you wiped your wet cheeks with your soft palm. You looked down and you grazed the shining diamond wedding ring in your finger. You feels like your heart get squeezed by the unbearable pain while the trembling fingers delicately grasp the silver band, your eyes filled with a mix of determination and sadness.

You twists and turns to take it off, but the ring refuses to budge. Your mind fills with a sense of tension, as your emotions collide with the physical resistance of the ring. It's like a battle between your desire for freedom and the weight of your wedding vows.

But now it's just a symbol of your failed marriage.

Your tears stream down your face, mixing with your silent sobs. Each attempt to take off the ring becomes a painful reminder of the hurt you had endured. Your trembling hands struggle to find the strength to let go, as if the ring holds not only memories but also a piece of your heart.

 It's a deeply emotional moment, where the physical act of removing the ring becomes intertwined with the emotional journey of healing and letting go. 

" Why won't you come off? I just want to move on..." You sniffed trying hard but the ring was too stubborn like her owner.

" Maybe the ring holding on for a reason" 

You looked up when you heard the familiar voice and sniffed looking at the person standing leaning against the door. The person you longing from the last night was standing infront of you, looking at you with his dark orbs. 

He came back to you.

You heart filled up with joy but the next moment you realised what he did to you and anger erupted inside you

" why you came back...jeon? When you already left me" you agitated while jungkook walked towards you 

" Love... you were the one..who asked for divorce not me" 

Your lips trembles and vision got blur due to continuous crying as you know he was right but he could have stopped you. You again looked down and continues to struggle to get rid of the ring. 

" Maybe there's still something left...love "

You looked up to see jungkook standing infront of you on the edge of the bed.

 " Left? What more is there to left? I'm broken, and this ring is a constant reminder of what I've endured "

The soft mattress sink down from the weight of him as he sat down infront of you and softly held your hand and caressed the ring " i endured too...love " 

" NO..."  You shouted in frustration, getting off from the bed " YOU'RE A SELFISH AND PREJUDICE PERSON..JEON.." You pointed your finger at him while he just silently stared at you.