Chapter 102 Huohuo

After Wei Hong went to Dingzhou, he turned the temporary school built by Qin Zichu directly into an official school, dividing it into two sections: imperial examination and knowledge education.

The imperial examination side is the same as the previous official school model, and the intellectual education side is dominated by girls and boys, who all study together.

Originally he thought it would be difficult, but he did not expect that the people in Fengyang Linwu County had already tasted the benefits of reading and literacy, and several other counties had long been envious of it. Therefore, there was no obstacle to this move at all, and the people still felt that he Everyone was very grateful to him for keeping Lord Qin's things.

Wei Hong also breathed a sigh of relief.

He knew that Qin Zichu was powerful, but it was only after he became the magistrate that he checked the account books of the years after the earthquake that he realized just how powerful Qin Zichu was.

Just by looking at these account books, one would not have guessed that Fengyang Linwu had experienced such a tragic disaster. Those who didn't know better would have thought that these were the two richest counties in Dingzhou.

He had also been to the herb garden, and that was the first time he had seen a woman like Liang Yu, Bai Mei, and Song He. He could absorb the vigorous and upward energy from them just by looking at them.

Not only the three of them, but almost all the people in Fengyang Linwu are more positive than elsewhere, and they always have smiles on their faces.

To sum it up simply, the people here are motivated.

Wei Hong felt that he was really in the right place in Dingzhou, where he could flex his muscles and do a good job.

Here in the capital.

After the Chinese New Year, Su Xiaohan officially went to the Imperial College to teach.

I heard that he was Qin Zichu's wife. The students inside treated him with respect on the surface, but in fact, they didn't have any respect in private.

You Wanming warned him secretly several times, fearing that Su Xiaohan would be wronged by him.

But Su Xiaohan himself didn't care very much, or in other words, he was mentally prepared for these things early on.

I'm afraid I won't come.

For the first class, Su Xiaohan was very well prepared. He gave a very comprehensive lecture according to the method Qin Zichu taught him, and also specially selected the disease herbs to be taught in the class.

This took him a lot of time.

During the lecture, he was asked several provocative questions in succession. Su Xiaohan did not panic and relied on his extraordinary knowledge reserve to resolve them one by one.

As a result, the group of students refused to stop, so Su Xiaohan ordered a few noisy and fierce ones, tricked them into drinking poisonous herbs, and detoxified them after they suffered a little torture.

After this incident, the atmosphere in the classroom changed instantly. The students who had looked disdainful just now looked at Su Xiaohan with a bit of caution.

Some students were unconvinced and said angrily: "As a master, you are responsible for teaching and educating people. How could you do such a despicable thing as poisoning your students?"

Su Xiaohan laughed and said calmly: "You are serious, this is not poisoning. I also tasted these herbs when I planted them. Haven't you heard the story about Shen Nong tasting hundreds of herbs?"