Chapter 50 Academy

After resting for a night at the inn, the family set out to find Yahang the next day.

People from the escort agency revealed the housing prices in the south yesterday, and a few people have a rough idea of the approximate prices.

When the people from Yaxing saw their appearance, they directly recommended a two-entry courtyard with a row of east-west wing rooms in the front and a small courtyard at the back with a pond and artificial rockery.

Sun Xiaoshan immediately shook his head when he saw it, "No, there are only five people in our family. How can we use such a big house? This is too wasteful."

Yaren said with a smile: "Madam, the second courtyard is spacious. There are scholars in your family. Look at how elegant the layout is. The rooms at the back face the mountains and rivers as soon as you open the windows. I'm tired of reading. It's good for your eyes to take a few more glances."

When Sun Xiaoshan heard that it was good for his eyes, he was immediately moved. He knew that Qin Zichu had always cherished his eyes.

Yaren knew at a glance that he was the one in charge of the family, so he quickly continued to persuade: "And this place is very close to the official school. It only takes a quarter of an hour to walk there."

Sun Xiaoshan wanted to agree immediately. He looked back at Su Ren and asked in a low voice, "How about it?"

Su Ren nodded, "It's indeed good."

"That......"

Qin Zichu quickly stood up to stop him, "Dad, it doesn't work, let's find another room."

The smile on Yaren's face suddenly froze.

Su Xiaohan also said: "Yes, Dad, this is too big. The first few rooms are enough for us. Are we going to waste the ones in the back?"

"It can be Xiao Qin's study."

"Why does he need so many studies?"

Qin Zichu nodded, "Xiaohan is right, what we get once we enter is enough, but the yard needs to be bigger. Xiaohan can plant some flowers and plants in the future."

Yaren's eyes lit up again when he heard this, and he said happily: "There are also bigger courtyards. I will take you to see them now."

He was also smart. After that, he didn't take the Su family to see the big houses, but chose a few houses with large courtyards.

After discussion, the last few people decided on the largest room in the yard.

Although the yard is large, the house is simple and has very few furniture. It seems that no one has lived in it for a long time, and it looks very desolate.

Yaren sighed. This was the last one he took them to see. The previous ones were better than this one. Unexpectedly, they fell in love with this one at a glance.

"No one has lived in this house for a long time. You will have to put a lot of effort into repairing it."

Su Ren rolled up his sleeves and said with a smile: "What are you afraid of? We built our house in the village ourselves. Let alone repair it, we can even build a new one."

Su Xiaohan glanced at the huge yard and said happily: "There is nothing in this yard. It just so happens that I don't need to change the layout. It saves me a lot of worry."

After saying that, he looked at Qin Zichu, "Ms. sir, if you like it, I will plant a bunch of flowers and plants in front of our house. It will be good for your eyes."