Chapter 75 Huiyuan

After Qin Zichu and the others left urgently, several officials happened to pass by.

"It's off the list."

"Why is it so late this year?"

"It's not because..."

After a lot of squabbling, the confused people understood and immediately did not dare to say anything more.

"Let's go and see who will be the winner this year?"

"Look, what does it have to do with us?"

"Just look at the fun. This is Huiyuan. It's just one step away from being named on the gold list. I feel envious just thinking about it."

"Come on, can you be envious of me?"

"Do you want to see it?"

"Look, look."

Several officials used their status to squeeze in. They just wanted to join in the fun, but when they looked up, they were dumbfounded.

"Qin Zichu? Why does this name look familiar?"

"I feel so too."

"And the last two, Zhuang Xueli and You Wan, have we heard of them somewhere?"

"Wait, I remembered, these three are not..."

"What is it?"

"Have you forgotten, those three stupid people are stupid."

What the hell, three dumbfounded young people have won, or are they still in the top three? ! !

Several people looked at it several times as if they didn't believe it. The three names of the boss and boss were hanging there. It couldn't be more clear.

Several officials looked at each other, were they mistaken?

"No, this can't be called a mistake."

"What's that?"

"We might have gone blind."

Several officials squeezed out of the crowd again, and one of them whispered: "Please recall for me, I didn't say anything disrespectful to the top three candidates in this session, right?"

Others shook their heads, and the man immediately breathed a sigh of relief, "Let me just say, I have been working for so many years, and I still have this point of view."

However, the next words from his companion made him break through his defense——

"You didn't say anything disrespectful. You just stared at people with contempt. I remember Huiyuan even looked at you one more time."

The man: "!!!"

"Not only Huiyuan, you also treat the second and third. I remember the third smiled at you, and then you rolled your eyes."

The man closed his eyes and almost fell to the ground.

His life is at an end.

Someone next to him patted him on the shoulder and comforted him: "Don't be too sad. Things are not as bad as you think."

When the man heard this, he suddenly felt a little hopeful, "How do you say that?"

"Anyway, this life will pass quickly. Let's give birth to a good child in the next life."

The man: ".................."

You Wan woke up again in the hospital.

His father has arrived.