Chapter 33 Dry oil

Su Xiaohan, the first brother lecturer in history, a big figure who must be mentioned in the first chapter of agricultural college textbooks in later generations, and the idol of countless agricultural students. His statues are placed in the three most prestigious agricultural colleges in the country, and he will be remembered for generations. There is no perfect word to describe him.

But the future big shot is still worrying about a small pot of figs.

"Ms. sir, is this okay?"

Su Xiaohan squatted on the ground, looking at the wooden basin in front of him, a little worried.

The fig seeds were so small that he always felt like he had broken them clumsily.

Qin Zichu touched his head and said funnyly: "Why not? Xiaohan is the safest way to do things."

Su Xiaohan smiled, "My husband likes to tease me."

"I'm telling the truth." Qin Zichu held Su Xiaohan's hand and praised, "Xiaohan's hands are the most powerful. He can turn decay into magic."

Su Xiaohan gave him an angry look, and the husband became more and more exaggerated.

"Okay, okay," Qin Zichu said more seriously, "You have done a good job. I estimate that it will sprout on the 20th."

"The 20th, that's the end of this month."

"Um."

While the two were talking, someone came to the door.

Qin Zichu greeted the visitor, and then said to Su Xiaohan: "Xiaohan, you guys talk, I'm going back to the house."

Su Xiaohan nodded, "Okay."

This was the first time Su Xiaoxing came back to see Su Xiaohan after they got married. Before, he always looked arrogant when he came back, but now he felt a little shorter before he even walked in.

Su Xiaohan is no longer the Su Xiaohan of the past.

The timidity and timidity in the past were gone, and his eyes became firm and confident, making him look even better.

"Xiao Xing, come inside and sit down."

Su Xiaoxing quickly shook his head, "No, I came here to tell you something."

"Come in and sit down and talk."

"......good."

The two of them entered the house together. Su Xiaoxing first said hello to the second uncle and second aunt in the main room, and then the two went to the kitchen to talk.

Su Xiaoxing didn't take any detours and went straight to the point, "Xiaohan, I'm here to talk about Youku."

"Youku?"

"Well, you may not know that since your husband taught the whole village how to fish, everyone rushed to the town to buy oil. After the news spread, even people from Dongxi Village, Dali Village next door, joined in. "

Su Xiaohan nodded, not surprised.

"You also know my mother-in-law. She is always the first to do this kind of thing. Wen Zheng was quite lucky and caught some. My mother-in-law didn't let him go to work when she saw it, so she let him Stay home and fish."

Fishing doesn't just depend on the method, it's all taught by Qin Zichu, but some people can catch it, and some people can't do it no matter what.

Those who can't catch fish slowly give up, while those who can catch fish keep persisting, and Wen Zheng is one of them.