Chapter 11 Pricing

Qin Zichu and Su Xiaohan walked back hand in hand.

Su Ren and Sun Xiaoshan stopped by to take a look at the fields.

Su Xiaohan touched his stomach and said sheepishly: "Mr., I'm a little hungry."

He didn't eat anything just now.

Qin Zichu is similar.

The two of them looked at each other and smiled, and then while walking, they discussed what they would eat when they went back.

In fact, there is nothing to discuss. There is less food to eat in winter, either sweet potatoes or rice mixed with corn.

There is not much on the menu, just make soup with radish, or pick up a handful of green leafy vegetables grown in the corner of your yard, it's simple.

But the young couple chatted happily.

Not long after, Su Ren and Sun Xiaoshan came back, and the family sat around the kitchen and finished the steaming lunch.

Taking advantage of the afternoon break, Qin Zichu and Su Ren discussed setting the price.

Su Ren would hardly object to what his brother-in-law said. After hearing this, he immediately said, "I'll go get the plank right now."

"Dad, no need for a wooden board."

Su Ren was confused, "Instead of using wooden boards, use paper?"

The pile of paper Xiaohan bought last time was originally for his brother-in-law to study, but now he has used a lot of it to draw pictures for him. Isn't it too wasteful?

"Dad, I plan to compile the drawings I have drawn before into a booklet. The price and construction period will be marked directly on the side, so that it is easier to read."

Su Ren's eyes lit up, "My brother-in-law is still thoughtful."

"The selection and order of drawing papers must be decided by dad himself."

Su Ren nodded happily, "Yeah."

During this period, Qin Zichu thought of many styles. In order to prevent his memory from fading as time went by, he drew them all as long as there were no technical difficulties.

In addition to tables and chairs, there are a lot of beds, cabinets, bookshelves, etc.

What is not used now may be used in the future.

The rough-edged papers Su Xiaohan bought are almost used up.

A thick stack of blueprints was brought over, and the family started selecting based on the remaining heat in the kitchen.

Su Ren and Sun Xiaoshan were the most experienced in this kind of thing, so Qin Zichu barely expressed any opinions.

Su Xiaohan would occasionally say a few words, but most of the time he wouldn't interrupt.

After choosing a style suitable for the people in the village, Su Ren began to sort. Needless to say, the first one was naturally the one made for Su Xiaoxing.

The second picture is from Su He's set, but Qin Zichu added an adult version and put it together with the children's version for visitors to choose from.

It's considered a series.

After deciding on the order, Qin Zichu brought a pen over. Su Ren set the price and he helped write it.

Write it directly next to the picture so it is clear at a glance.

Qin Zichu paused before writing. Su Ren glanced at him and asked, "What's wrong with Xiao Qin?"