Chapter 23 Recommended

Qin Zhuang glanced at Qin Zisheng and motioned for him to sit next to him, "You also listen together."

Then he cleared his throat and said seriously: "The first test for children is the county test. The county test is divided into five tests, one for each day. Those who fail the first test cannot participate in the next one..."

Su Xiaohan's heart tightened as he heard that this first test was so difficult. No wonder my husband couldn't pass the test even after trying so hard.

Thinking of this, he turned his head and glanced at Qin Zichu, "My husband is really working hard."

As a result, Qin Zichu took advantage of the opportunity and pushed the melon seeds he peeled to him.

Qin Zhuang: "..."

Qin Zisheng secretly stretched out a small paw, but Qin Zichu patted it back.

Qin Zhuang: "............"

The two sons were incompetent compared to the other. If his daughter-in-law hadn't been there, he would have wanted to pick up the stick and hit each of them.

"Dad, what should my husband bring in his exam basket?"

Qin Zhuang suppressed the anger in his heart and continued: "Paper and pen are the most important, followed by the household registration book, recommendation form, verification, and food. Just bring dry food with you, but don't make your stomach upset."

Su Xiaohan nodded and silently remembered it in his heart.

"Dad, how many days will it take to pass these five exams?"

Qin Zhuang said angrily: "It will take about half a month to finish all the exams, but I don't know for sure. Maybe I was kicked out in the middle."

Last year, Qin Zichu finally reached the fifth game. Qin Zhuang originally thought that he would finally succeed, but he was still rejected.

This psychological gap was greater than all the previous years combined, which was why he was determined to give up his eldest son completely.

Su Xiaohan said seriously: "Thank you dad, Xiaohan has remembered it."

Qin Zhuang nodded, but he couldn't find anything wrong with his eldest daughter-in-law.

Seeing that the business was finished, Li Xiuhua couldn't wait to say: "Chu'er, I heard someone said that you drew a car. It's very good, isn't it?"

"wheelbarrow?"

"Yes, that's the name. I heard it can seat people and hold things."

Qin Zichu nodded, "That's true."

When Qin Zhuang heard this, he also raised his eyelids and looked over with complicated eyes.

Although the eldest son is not that useless, in his heart, studying for the imperial examination is the right way.

Li Xiuhua said happily: "Great, spring is about to begin, and the fields are in need of it. Xiaohan, can you talk to your father and give us a fight first, and we will give you the money."

Li Xiuhua is not the kind of person who likes to take advantage.

The same goes for Qin Zhuang in this regard. After all, he will be a father-in-law in the future and he still values reputation very much.

Su Xiaohan didn't agree directly, and just said: "Mom, don't worry, wait until I go back and ask my dad. He has a lot of orders now, and see if he can spare two days."