Chapter 39 Borrow food

When sleeping at night, Su Xiaohan hugged Qin Zichu's waist, and the two chatted about Su Xiaoxing's affairs during the day.

"Is Xiaohan still angry?"

Su Xiaohan shook his head and said, "Don't be angry anymore. It's not easy for Xiaoxing."

Qin Zichu slowly touched his back with a comforting force.

Su Xiaohan raised his face and looked over. His small, white face seemed to be coated with a layer of crystal halo in the moonlight.

Qin Zichu's back-touching action immediately became less pure.

"Ms. sir, do you have any idea?"

Qin Zichu brought his attention back, "How? Is it about borrowing food?"

Su Xiaohan shook his head, "There's nothing to think about, just don't borrow it."

"Su Xiaoxing?"

"Well, if he and his mother-in-law are in such trouble now, how will he live in the future?"

Qin Zichu said nonchalantly, "It's just a matter of life if you can't survive."

Su Xiaohan was stunned for a moment, "Huh?"

"Heli."

Su Xiaohan's eyes were confused, "Ms. sir, what is Heli?"

Qin Zichu was a little surprised, but after thinking about it again, it made sense. After all, such things as divorce were deviant in this era. It was normal for people born in small villages to never hear of it in their lives.

"Harmony and divorce means that the husband and wife separate peacefully and can marry freely from then on."

Su Xiaohan opened his eyes wide, "Is there such a thing?"

"Um."

After being happy, Su Xiaohan fell into confusion again, "Why have I never heard anyone talk about such a good thing?"

Qin Zichu explained to him: "Because few people do it, if you do it you will receive a lot of criticism, and it also requires some conditions."

"What are the conditions, sir?"

Seeing his eyes shining, Qin Zichu deliberately joked: "Does Xiaohan want to make peace with my husband?"

Su Xiaohan shook his head desperately, "No way, I'm asking for Xiaoxing."

He couldn't bear to reconcile with his husband.

Qin Zichu accepted the joke and said seriously: "In our Dayong Dynasty, a woman and her brother cannot share the land. If a woman and her brother are separated, they will have to return to their parents' home. Not to mention the rumors outside, at home, Won't my parents, brothers and sisters be dissatisfied?"

Su Xiaohan was the only son in the family, and Su Ren and Sun Xiaoshan doted on him, so he didn't think of this for a while.

Now Qin Zichu understood it as soon as he said it.

Qin Zichu added: "So if a girl wants to reconcile, she first needs the support of her mother's family. Not many people can overcome this hurdle."

"As for Xiaoxing, his uncles and aunts love him, and his cousins are also very kind to him. He was fine when he lived at home for more than a month."

"There is a difference between a month and a lifetime."

It's not that Qin Zichu doesn't trust the Su Hong family, it's just that human nature is complex. When the time comes, who knows what will happen despite the gossip in the village?