Chapter 85 Set off

Yan Jia left the Hanlin Academy and went straight to the Seventh Prince's Mansion, but he missed the opportunity. The servants of the Seventh Prince's Mansion told him that the Seventh Prince had entered the palace.

Yan Jia was stunned for a moment. With the quarrel in the palace now, what should he do? Is it possible...

Yan Jia had some kind of guess in his mind and went into the palace again without stopping.

As for the Su family.

Qin Zichu rushed home in a carriage. Su Xiaohan happened to be tending herbs in the yard. When he saw him coming in, he was surprised and said, "Ms. sir, why are you back again?"

When Qin Zichu got closer, he saw clearly the worry on his face, "What's wrong with my husband? Is there something going on in the palace?"

Qin Zichu held his hand and said, "Xiaohan, I have to leave the capital for a while. I don't know how long I will be back."

Su Xiaohan was stunned for a moment, "Leave the capital, where are you going?"

"Dingzhou, there was a serious earthquake there. It was very serious. His Majesty, Grand Scholar Yan, recommended me. I will be leaving in three days."

Su Xiaohan immediately said: "I'll go too."

Qin Zichu held his hand tighter, "No, the earthquake is very dangerous. I can't let you take the risk."

"But sir, I think you need me."

Qin Zichu opened his mouth, but couldn't say a word to refute.

Of course he needs Xiaohan, not only does he need Xiaohan, but Dingzhou also needs him.

Think about it and know how many injured people there are now. Xiaohan knows medicinal herbs and can definitely help a lot.

But......

Su Xiaohan shook Qin Zichu's arm and said anxiously: "My husband, just let me go. I will miss you at home when you leave."

Qin Zichu: "..."

The determination he finally made was shaken severely.

Before he could speak, Su Ren and Sun Xiaoshan heard the noise and came out.

"Why is Xiao Qin back?"

"Did something happen in the palace?"

Qin Zichu said again what he had just said to Su Xiaohan.

Sun Xiaoshan knew his brother well. He glanced at Su Xiaohan and advised: "Xiao Qin, take Xiaohan with you. He will be worried about you day and night even if he stays at home. He won't be able to eat or sleep well. It's no better than going to Dingzhou."

Su Xiaohan nodded, "Yes, sir, I can help you. I will bring all the remaining herbs at home."

Qin Zichu touched his head and said helplessly: "This trip to Dingzhou is not only about the earthquake. The leader is either the King of Jin or the third prince. I'm afraid that you will be involved."

Su Ren also advised, "His Royal Highness really wants to pursue the case. Even if Xiaohan can't hide at home, why not go together? What else can Xiaohan do for the people of Dingzhou."

Su Xiaohan nodded vigorously.

Qin Zichu smiled and said, "Actually, I hope you go too."

Without Xiaohan around, he was afraid that he wouldn't be able to sleep well.

Su Xiaohan was so happy that she immediately turned around and ran into the house, "Then I'll pack my bags. Tell me what you want to bring, sir."

"good."