Chapter 44 Farming Records

After entering autumn, the weather became much more comfortable, so Qin Zichu studied harder and harder, getting up at dawn every day.

I don't know what happened today, but Xiaohan actually got up earlier than him. When he opened his eyes, the bedside was already empty.

"Xiaohan?"

When he didn't hear any response, Qin Zichu put on his clothes and got up.

"Dad, where is Xiaohan?"

Sun Xiaoshan also just got up and asked doubtfully: "Xiaohan? Isn't he in the house?"

"No, I'm out."

"Maybe you went to the river? It's okay. Don't worry."

Qin Zichu responded and walked out of the yard automatically, "I'll go out and take a look."

Sun Xiaoshan smiled, the young couple were really sticky.

As soon as he reached the entrance of the courtyard, Qin Zichu saw Su Xiaohan running towards him not far away, and with him came wisps of sweet osmanthus fragrance.

Su Xiaohan paused for a moment, then ran faster.

"Xiaohan, slow down, don't fall."

Su Xiaohan quickly ran to Qin Zichu and raised a bright smile, "Do you want to find me?"

"Well, are you going to pick osmanthus flowers?"

Su Xiaohan nodded heavily, and then stuffed a large handful of fresh osmanthus flowers that he had picked before dawn into his husband's arms, "My husband, here you go."

Qin Zichu lowered his head and glanced. It had rained last night, and the petals of the sweet-scented osmanthus were still covered with water drops, making them crystal clear.

The aroma of sweet-scented osmanthus is stronger this time, and the sweet taste goes well with the fresh morning.

Qin Zichu smiled, "Did you get up early to pick it?"

Su Xiaohan nodded and said sheepishly: "I wanted to put it quietly in the house so that my husband can see it when he gets up."

Qin Zichu raised his hand and pinched a small cluster of sweet-scented osmanthus, pinned it to Su Xiaohan's lapel, and said with a smile, "It's so pretty."

Su Xiaohan glanced down and nodded with bright eyes, "Yes."

The two of them went back to the house to put the flowers away, and by the way, they also divided a small half and put it in the main room so that the two dads could also enjoy it.

When Sun Xiaoshan came out of the kitchen, he saw the two of them discussing where to put the flowers. He smiled and said, "Xiaohan went to pick osmanthus flowers. They are so fragrant."

When Su Xiaohan turned around, he saw the small tuft on the lapel of his clothes again, and his smile deepened.

"Pick some more later and let's make sweet-scented osmanthus cakes."

Su Xiaohan said excitedly: "Okay, I'll be there soon."

After placing the flowers, Su Ren also brought back the water. The family chatted and laughed around the flowers, then washed up and had breakfast.

After breakfast, everyone went about their business.

Qin Zichu returned to the house and admired the flowers Xiaohan picked for a while, then returned his eyes to the book in front of him, and the smile on his face faded.

Time is too tight. He will take the college entrance examination in August next year. There is nothing wrong with his learning ability and learning methods, but the book is too basic.