Chapter 80 horse riding

As Qin Zichu said, the racecourse was indeed very large. They did not see Zhuang Xueli and Xiao Yanxin when they arrived. They might be elsewhere.

Qin Zichu held Su Xiaohan's hand and walked over. Someone happened to be riding a horse and came towards him very fast. Su Xiaohan was so frightened that he hurriedly got into Qin Zichu's arms.

Qin Zichu reacted quickly, hugged Su Xiaohan and took a big step back.

"you......"

Just as they were about to find someone to argue with, the other party reined in their horses and stopped in front of them.

Qin Zichu took a closer look, okay, it turned out to be Zhuang Xueli.

He asked how could there be such a reckless person.

Zhuang Xueli dismounted his horse neatly and said a little apologetically: "I saw you from a distance and came straight over. I didn't control the speed of the horse. I'm really sorry."

Qin Zichu patted Su Xiaohan on the back and said gently: "Is Xiaohan scared?"

Su Xiaohan shook his head and got out of Xianggong's arms with a red face, "No."

Qin Zichu straightened his clothes and said distressedly: "I said I wasn't scared, but just now my face turned pale."

Su Xiaohan said embarrassedly: "I was worried about my husband, and I originally planned to push him away."

I don't know what happened, but in the end he actually got into his husband's arms.

If something really happened, then something would happen to him and his husband.

Qin Zichu said helplessly: "You still want to push me away at that time? Why are you so powerful, Su Xiaohan, huh?"

Su Xiaohan was a little at a loss as her husband had never called him by his full name.

It seemed like he was really angry this time.

Zhuang Xueli on the side said apologetically: "It's all my fault. Stop arguing. I didn't control the speed of my horse. Zi Chu, my brothers and sisters are also worried about you getting hurt."

Qin Zichu nodded, "I know, by the way, why are you alone, where is Miss Xiao?"

Zhuang Xueli was very frustrated, "She was riding too fast and I couldn't catch up with her."

Qin Zichu couldn't help laughing, "Is that why you rode so fast just now?"

Zhuang Xueli nodded awkwardly.

Su Xiaohan thought silently, his husband smiled, he should not be so angry anymore.

And she never let go of his hand.

Qin Zichu said with a smile: "Miss Xiao is from a general family, so it's normal for her to be good at riding horses. You can do the opposite. You can act coquettishly and let her teach you."

Zhuang Xueli was even more embarrassed, "My equestrian skills are indeed not very good. I almost lost control just now."

Qin Zichu was helpless, "I don't mean to blame you, I just want to give you an idea. Miss Xiao is not an ordinary girl. You don't need to change your way of thinking appropriately."

Seeing that he was really not angry, Zhuang Xueli became happy and said, "You're right, I listen to you. What does it mean to just act coquettishly?"

Qin Zichu turned to look at Su Xiaohan and said with a smile: "Xiaohan, I was scared by you just now."