Chapter 14 ring

The Su family was busy in an orderly manner, but Aunt Fang's side was not so good.

I originally thought that after what she said came out, no one would go to Su Er to order tables and chairs, so that she could get a bargain. Unexpectedly, things were exactly the opposite of what she expected. In the past few days, the threshold of the Su family was almost broken by people from several nearby villages.

There should be people here just looking around, Aunt Fang comforted herself.

But in the end, she still felt uneasy. Her brother had already chosen the day to get married just a year ago. If he couldn't catch up...

Aunt Fang couldn't sit still.

She rushed to Su's house in a hurry, and when she asked, she found out that Su Ren's orders had been lined up for the end of next spring.

Needless to say, it would be too late for her brother to get married.

Aunt Fang was unwilling to give in. She tried to put in a good word with Su Ren and Sun Xiaoshan, and she was so shy that she asked the two of them to betray her.

In fact, I just want to jump in line.

As a result, before Su Ren and Sun Xiaoshan said anything, other people around them couldn't listen anymore. It's important for your family to hold a happy event, but not for other families? You and Carpenter Su are in the same village, aren't we?

Why should I let you?

Several people said something to each other, which made Aunt Fang speechless. In the end, she could only walk away in despair.

When I got home, I found my brother coming.

"Sister, didn't you say that there is some new style of table and chairs? I guarantee that none of us have seen it before?"

Aunt Fang's face looked a little ugly, "Why are you here? Everything at home has been taken care of?"

The younger brother of the Fang family said angrily: "It's not about the tables and chairs. I asked someone to bring you a letter but there was no reply, so I came right away."

Seeing that Aunt Fang's expression was wrong, he said suspiciously: "Sister, did you tell the carpenter that my marriage is waiting for you? I have already agreed with Hui Niang."

"Say whatever you want, as long as you speak quickly."

"Then have you agreed?"

Aunt Fang didn't speak.

The younger brother below understood everything.

*

Under Qin Zichu's personal guidance, Su Xiaohan has basically mastered the use of abacus.

It was dark after dinner, and Su Xiaohan was holding an old abacus and dialing in the yard. Although his movements were still a little jerky, he rarely made mistakes.

When Qin Zichu walked over, Su Xiaohan happened to finish the calculation, and then clumsily wrote the calculated amount on the paper.

This step is obviously much more difficult than using an abacus, Su Xiaohan looked a little serious.

"Xiaohan, don't forget it, it's getting dark soon."

Su Xiaohan turned around and saw her husband, her eyes immediately lit up, "My husband, please read what I wrote, right?"

Qin Zichu bent over and took a look, and said with a smile: "That's right, it's just a little bigger."

Su Xiaohan smiled sheepishly, "I'm used to doing rough work, so holding a pen is a bit awkward."