Chapter 49 Prefectures and counties

The Su family is currently discussing.

The other three people had no objections to Su Ren's allocation of the land to the Wang family, and Su Xiaohan was very happy.

"There are still ten acres of land left. Let's see who can give it to."

Qin Zichu did not participate in the discussion. After all, he was not familiar with these families in the village.

He was pondering new drawings.

He planned to draw another batch of drawings and sell them to Carpenter Li and others before going to the county, so that they could have more money.

You can draw a batch of new styles for the wooden hairpins, and you can also attach a copy of various flower and plant patterns, and then some foldable objects, such as shoe racks, food boxes, and a suitcase with rollers...

Qin Zichu was thinking and drawing, and by the time the three of them finished discussing, he already had an extra stack of paper in his hand.

"Okay, let's go to these families. I'll go to the village chief tomorrow and sign the deed and bring it back."

After Su Ren said this, he turned around and saw what Qin Zichu had drawn.

"Xiao Qin, what is this?"

What Qin Zichu is drawing in his hand is a rotating petal box, which is the kind of box with several petal shapes stacked together. When the top is rotated, all the boxes below will spread out.

In addition to petals, this can also be changed into many styles. In addition to being used as a makeup box, it is also very convenient to hold melon seeds.

So Qin Zichu painted three or four styles in one go.

Sun Xiaoshan and Su Xiaohan also came forward, and Qin Zichu put down his pen to explain to them the new gadgets he had drawn.

"Dad, when we go to the county, we will stop by the town first and give these drawings to Carpenter Li."

Su Ren understood immediately, "Okay, by the way, tell them about going to the county."

"Um."

After settling the thirty acres of land, the family continued to pack their things.

Autumn is about to begin, so I must bring thick quilts, Su Ren's things, and rice.

There is still a lot of stuff.

I can't even fit two wheelbarrows at home.

Qin Zichu suggested: "Dad, Dad, let's go to the town and hire a bodyguard team. They have been running around all year round and are familiar with the roads."

Sun Xiaoshan was the first to agree. After all, he was in charge of the family's finances. Although his family was not very wealthy at the moment, he still had some money, and he felt somewhat uneasy when he was away from home.

Su Ren never had any objections to what his brother-in-law said, let alone Xiao Han.

Therefore, the plan was temporarily changed. Su Ren went to the town himself the next day and asked the escort to bring Qin Zichu's new drawings to Carpenter Li.

Three days later, everything was ready, and Su Er's family was about to set off.

Qin Zisheng came early in the morning, carrying a big baggage on his back, and Li Xiuhua also had a big basket on her back.

"Mom, I'll carry it myself. I can carry it."

Li Xiuhua gently patted his hand away and said helplessly: "I'll give it to you when I leave. Why are you in a hurry?"