Chapter 20 childhood shadow

After eating, the Su Ren family was ready to go home.

Su Ren thought about the style of the unicycle he had just thought about, and rushed home as soon as he came out.

Sun Xiaoshan accompanied him.

Qin Zichu and Su Xiaohan were not in a hurry. The weather was nice today, so they held hands and walked around the village to eat.

While walking, Su Xiaohan suddenly stopped.

"Xiaohan?"

Su Xiaohan seemed a little nervous. He pointed to a dilapidated hut in front of him and said, "Mr., I stayed in this house when I was a child."

Qin Zichu took a serious look at the house in front of him. The door was half collapsed, and when he looked in through the uncovered window frame, it was completely dark.

Apparently uninhabited.

It was probably an abandoned hut belonging to a certain family in the village in the past.

"Why?"

Su Xiaohan seemed a little embarrassed, "Someone tricked me into going in, saying there was a little yellow dog with a broken leg inside, so I went in, and then he locked the door. The doors and windows hadn't fallen down at that time."

"Did he lock you in?"

Qin Zichu was already angry.

"Well, I went in and searched for several times but couldn't find the little yellow dog. Then I realized that he was lying to me."

Qin Zichu: "..."

"Actually, the door and window were no longer secure at that time. If I had used a little more force, I might have been able to get out, but I would just squat there and cry."

Qin Zichu was heartbroken, "How old were you at that time?"

"About five years old."

"When he was only five years old, it was normal for him to cry when he was locked up in a small dark room. Xiaohan was too young at that time."

Su Xiaohan smiled and said, "If it's Xiaoxing, he will definitely come out. He is brave and smart."

Qin Zichu snorted.

Su Xiaohan looked up at him and said seriously: "My husband, although I am not as good as others, but you see, I am doing well now. I am married to such a good husband, and my family is living a good life, so..."

Qin Zichu nodded and waited patiently for Xiaohan to continue.

Su Xiaohan took a deep breath, as if he had gathered enough courage, "So, sir, don't worry. If you still fail the exam this time, it doesn't matter. I will take the exam with you next year."

Qin Zichu: "..."

He understood, so Xiaohan had been laying the groundwork for so long just to comfort him and encourage him?

In order to encourage him, he even did not hesitate to pull out the shadow of his childhood?

Qin Zichu laughed, Xiaohan was stupid.

He doesn't need this, just tell him directly.

But Xiaohan must have taken his self-esteem into consideration, so he thought of an inspirational story of his own and put it in front of him.

And Xiaohan must have been holding these words in his heart for a long time.

Qin Zichu thought for a while and followed Xiaohan's words: "Thank you, Xiaohan. My husband was very worried these days. After being comforted by Xiaohan, he felt much better and was not afraid at all."