Chapter 13 Refute rumors

Because there were so many people coming this time, they ordered three sets in total, so Qin Zichu gave them 20 yuan less, which was regarded as the group purchase price.

In total, five sets have been ordered.

The construction period is directly scheduled to the beginning of next spring.

Su Ren was shocked when he heard the news when he came back, and he was a little embarrassed when he spoke, "Just this morning?"

Sun Xiaoshan nodded and said with a smile: "They are all people who hold happy events."

Su Ren slowed down, then stretched out his hand towards Qin Zichu, "Xiao Qin, let dad take a look."

Qin Zichu handed the four deeds to Su Ren and said with a smile, "I'll have to work hard, dad."

Su Ren stared at it with wide eyes. Although he was illiterate, the four deeds in his hands were all in the same format, and there were other people's fingerprints where they were signed.

My brother-in-law can never make mistakes when doing things.

Su Ren smiled so hard that he could hardly close his mouth, "It's not hard, I can do it even if I do a few more tricks."

He spoke boldly, but then he was brought back to reality by Sun Xiaoshan's smiling words, "How many more tricks are you going to do? Isn't it being cared about in Kaichundi?"

Su Ren scratched his head and smiled honestly, "Yes, I almost forgot."

Also following him back was the boy from the lumber shop. Seeing Carpenter Su busy talking to his family, he asked in a low voice, "Carpenter Su, where can you unload this material?"

Su Ren turned around and pointed to somewhere in the yard. After the boy helped unload the wood, he suddenly thought of something and pulled him to order another batch of wood.

The wood he bought was based on two sets, and it was obviously not enough now.

Before leaving, the young man made a big deal and said many auspicious words excitedly, including New Year's greetings.

*

A few days later, Mrs. Lin from Dongxi Village came again.

Su Ren thought she was here to speed up the progress and said hurriedly: "Madam, don't worry, you ordered two sets, I will make them for you quickly. It will be done in less than a month."

Lin's daughter-in-law looked troubled, "Carpenter Su, I'm not here to rush you."

Su Ren was confused, "Huh?"

Mrs. Lin thought for a while and said politely: "Carpenter Su, where did you buy this wood?"

Although Su Ren was puzzled, he still answered honestly, "The lumber shop in the town."

There is only one lumber shop in Tingshan Town.

Mrs. Lin nodded and asked, "Then it should take a lot of materials to make this set of tables and chairs, right?"

Su Ren never liked to beat around the bush, so he heard something in Mrs. Lin's words, so he said directly: "Daughter-in-law Lin, if you have anything to say, just say it."

Su Ren was straightforward, and Lin's wife also breathed a sigh of relief, and then talked about the matter.

It turns out that someone recently spread the news in the village that Su Ren was cutting corners, and said that his price was too high, so he went to town to trick people by taking advantage of everyone's inconvenience.