Chapter 24 Recommended

After returning, Su Ren and Sun Xiaoshan were very angry when they heard what happened.

"Xiao Qin, daddy will send you to town tomorrow. If that doesn't work, daddy will go look for the shopkeeper of the lumber shop. Dad has some friendship with him. It's better to ask him to help us find someone than to go directly to him."

Qin Zichu said gratefully: "Thank you, dad."

Su Ren patted him on the shoulder, "What's the matter? Don't be discouraged."

Qin Zichu shook his head, "I'm fine, but Xiaohan was wronged today."

Su Xiaohan said hurriedly: "I don't care about my husband."

Qin Zichu pinched his soft cheek and hummed.

Xiaohan didn't care, but it was impossible for him not to care.

What Shen Fengmao said to Xiaohan today, he will let him swallow it back one day.

Qin Zichu didn't expect the turn of events to come so quickly.

At the other end of Dali Village, Qin Zichu and Su Xiaohan had just left Qin's house when the aunt next door came in a hurry.

"Xiuhua, what did your boss say?"

Li Xiuhua sighed, "There are so many people asking for it, and it won't be our turn for a while."

The aunt was very anxious now, "Didn't you tell your eldest daughter-in-law that his father should be ours first?"

"Xiaohan said he would go back and ask, but he couldn't tell for sure."

The aunt looked disappointed, "After all, you are still in-laws, so the Su family has to give you this face."

Li Xiuhua was quite helpless, "How can we be a serious family? When Chu'er comes home, his father doesn't give a good look. He either scolds or dislikes her. Now Chu'er doesn't eat at home anymore. He just puts away his things and leaves."

The aunt thought the same thing. Qin Zichu was now more powerful than the married daughter.

"Don't worry, his aunt, Xiaohan said that only the people in Luobian Village know about it now. Besides, it only takes two days to fight a unicycle, so we can't wait too long."

Auntie heard that she was much more mentally balanced. She was not as good as the people from Luobian Village, but she was the fastest in Dali Village.

My aunt's eyes lit up when she thought of this, and she quickly told the news to others.

Thanks to my aunt's promotion, everyone in Dali Village knew about it before even one afternoon passed.

Those who acted quickly went to Luobian Village to watch the car.

"Can this car really accommodate people?"

The aunt was sitting in the crowd, eating melon seeds and loudly said: "My wife saw it with her own eyes, how can this be false?"

"If it can seat people and load things, wouldn't it mean that it can catch up with the village chief's ox cart?"

"It's different. You have to push the wheelbarrow by yourself, but it's small and easy to go to the fields."

Everyone couldn't sit still after hearing this.

So more people rushed to Luobian Village.

There are also some people who rush to report the news to their relatives in other villages, so that they can go late and be at the back of the queue, unable to catch up with the spring plowing in two months.