Chapter 36 Guarantee

The village chief glared hatefully at Aunt Fang, who was shrinking her head behind her, then smiled at Su Ren and said tentatively: "This person has been found out, Su Er, what do you think we should do?"

Su Ren and Sun Xiaoshan looked at each other and said slowly: "My rice..."

Just in the middle of the sentence, the village chief quickly promised, "Don't worry, everyone is watching for you. If she dares to mess around, I won't let her go."

Others responded:

"I'm also watching for you. The Fang family will never dare to mess around."

"Your paddy field is right next to my house. I'll look at it three times a day. Don't worry."

"If the Fang family dares to mess around, then don't even want their paddy fields."

When Aunt Fang heard this, she became anxious and shouted at the top of her lungs: "If you dare to touch my paddy field, I will fight you to the death!"

"Your family acted first, who is to blame?"

Seeing that the two sides were about to start a quarrel, the village chief quickly stopped him and said, "No matter what the quarrel is, shut your mouths and listen to the Su family."

If Su Ren's previous temperament had been followed, he would probably have given it up here, but now he also knows that being too talkative is not a good thing, so he thought for a while and then said: "In front of the village chief and the big guys, the Fang family will give us compensation." No, I will sign a guarantee and promise not to come near my family's fields in the future, and our two families will also have no contact with each other in the future, and this matter will be settled."

Aunt Fang's face changed drastically. She was already embarrassed to apologize, but she still needed to get a guarantee letter. After all this, how could the Fang family still gain a foothold in the village?

He was simply nailed to the pillar of shame.

The village chief glanced at her and said, "Fang family, do you agree?"

The Fang family members wanted to jump up and said, "What kind of promise are you promising? I just went to his field twice. Not a single grain of wheat was missing from his family, and I collected thirty dan. Why should I write such a guarantee?"

The village chief frowned, "No matter what, it's your family's fault."

"Then what's wrong? Is there a grain of wheat missing from his house?"

The village chief stopped talking.

Seeing that there was a deadlock, someone came out to persuade them to make peace, "Su Er, your family really doesn't have much, and you have harvested so much wheat. Why don't you let the Fang family compensate you?"

"Yes, with us watching over your home, it doesn't matter whether we guarantee it or not."

"We are all from the same village. We don't see each other when we look up. How can we say we can't communicate with each other?"

Aunt Fang breathed a sigh of relief when she saw someone speaking for her, with a somewhat proud smile on her face.

I thought the Su family would compromise soon, but unexpectedly they were very insistent this time.

Sun Xiaoshan smiled and said, "Since the guarantee letter doesn't mean anything, why not just sign it without any hassle? Aunt Fang doesn't want to sign it. Could it be that she still wants to do something else?"

The village chief nodded, "What the Su's family said makes sense. It's just a matter of signing a deposit. Qin Tongsheng is still here. This matter is very simple. I make the decision. You, the Fang family, will sign with the Su's family." Bar."