Chapter 41 Chinese Valentine's Day

Su Ren and Sun Xiaoshan had already received the news and opened the courtyard door. The warehouse had been cleaned in advance and looked very refreshing.

Not only that, the food that should be handed over has also been put aside, no more, no less, and the bags have been marked with a pen.

The grain officer can even take it and leave.

When the two grain officers entered, they glanced around and then laughed.

As the saying goes, what is convenient for others is what is convenient for oneself. This Qin Tongsheng is indeed a powerful one.

There will definitely be greater potential in the future.

"Where is Qin Tongsheng?"

Su Ren glanced at the direction of the room inside and replied, "I'm studying in the room. Does the official have anything to do with my brother-in-law?"

"I heard people talking about him along the way, and we wanted to meet him."

Su Ren was relieved when he heard this. He thought the two officials were looking for trouble for his brother-in-law.

Su Xiaohan went into the room and called Qin Zichu out.

Qin Zichu greeted the grain officer politely, with an attitude that was neither humble nor overbearing, making people dare not look down upon him.

The expressions of the two grain officials became more serious, and they said in a gentle tone: "Qin Tongsheng, did you figure out this well-established method on your own?"

Qin Zichu's statement was similar to what he said before. He came up with it after reading it in a book and combining it with many years of work experience at home.

The grain officer nodded, "The harvest in your Luobian Village is really good this year. I think this method is really effective. When we get back, we will report the truth to the County Magistrate."

Hearing them talk about the county magistrate, Qin Zichu didn't feel flattered at all, but calmly held his hands in his hands and thanked the grain officials.

Although the village chief and others had already heard the specific methods of decoction all morning, the grain officer still asked Qin Zichu again.

Su Xiaohan stood behind Su Ren. He looked at the indifferent look of his husband-in-law seriously and felt that his husband-in-law was really awesome.

Every year when the grain official came, his father and his father would be anxious for a long time, fearing that they would not greet him well. Even the most arrogant people would nod and bow in fear when they came to the grain official.

But his husband was so calm.

And even when he talked about the county magistrate, he didn't panic at all.

If this had happened in private, Su Xiaohan would have jumped into the arms of the husband long ago.

Although he did not act, Qin Zichu still noticed his fiery gaze. When Su Ren and Sun Xiaoshan took the grain officer to the warehouse to count the rice, he reached out and pulled Su Xiaohan to his side.

"What happened just now? You kept looking at me?"

Su Xiaohan stared at the red little face, his eyes sparkling and said: "Mr. sir, you looked so beautiful when you spoke just now."

Qin Zichu: "..."

Is his Xiaohan teasing him?

right? !