Chapter 15 Proposal

Qin Zichu's chest thumped. He took a deep breath, looked directly into Su Xiaohan's eyes and said seriously: "Xiaohan, this ring is called a ring. The book says that as long as you put it on the person you love, you can wear it. If a person is trapped, we will never be separated for a lifetime. Xiaohan, are you willing to let me be trapped?"

Su Xiaohan was stunned.

My husband just said I love someone, does that mean my husband loves him?

like?

This word is so unfamiliar, but Su Xiaohan understands it, it means that the husband likes him very much.

Su Xiaohan looked at Qin Zichu stupidly, his voice trembled, "Mr.

Qin Zichu looked at him tenderly, and his low voice seemed to be coaxing, "Xiaohan, give me your left hand."

Without thinking, Su Xiaohan immediately handed over both hands, showing absolute trust.

Qin Zichu held his left hand and carefully put the ring on his left ring finger.

"Xiaohan has been trapped by me." Qin Zichu said with a smile.

Su Xiaohan's eyes were filled with tears, but he didn't dare to let them fall. After all, his husband gave him a ring he made by himself and said he loved him. If he cried now, it would ruin the atmosphere too much.

It would be better to wait and cry secretly when the husband is not around.

So he could only try to open his eyes wide, trying to hold back the tears. When Qin Zichu saw this cute little look, he smiled even more.

"Xiaohan, I can only get up if you promise."

Su Xiaohan woke up from a dream and nodded quickly, "I agree, I agree, sir, get up quickly."

Qin Zichu straightened up, used his sleeve to wipe Xiaohan's tears, and said distressedly: "Xiaohan, I can only cry for a while now, but you are not allowed to hide and cry secretly."

Su Xiaohan raised his head and looked at his husband in shock.

How could my husband know what he was secretly thinking?

Qin Zichu laughed. Everything Xiaohan thought was written on his face. It was strange that he couldn't see it.

"This, is this made by my husband himself?"

Qin Zichu nodded, "Although my father taught me, my skills are too poor. Xiaohan, don't dislike it."

Su Xiaohan shook his head crazily, "No, I like it."

I like it very much!

"Then you can't take it off after you put it on."

Su Xiaohan nodded first, then paused and said: "Can't you do it when washing clothes and vegetables? I'm afraid of falling into the river."

He spoke very quietly, as if he had made some big mistake.

Qin Zichu pinched his face and said with a smile: "My husband is joking with you, just take it off when it's inconvenient. There are no rules that you can't take it off. Just do it as you feel comfortable. It's okay even if it falls off. I'll give it to you again." Just make one."

Su Xiaohan was startled, "Sir, please don't say that, I won't drop it."

"Okay, it won't fall off."

Su Xiaohan stared at the ring repeatedly and reached out to touch it carefully.

"Mr. sir, is there only one ring?"

He also wanted to trap his husband.

Qin Zichu nodded, "This is the engagement ring, just wear it. When my husband practices his craftsmanship, we can make a pair of wedding rings, one for each of us."