Chapter 84 earthquake

This year's New Year's Day came later, so by the time Qin Zichu and the others returned to the Hanlin Academy after their vacation, it was already February.

The original test book from two years ago was very successful, and the Ministry of Finance had allocated a new version, so the three of them started preparing for the follow-up book without any pause.

Qin Zichu took some time to carefully make a schedule. This was his habit. If you plan well in the early stage, there will be no oversights later.

You Wan took a look and said in surprise: "Isn't this too much? It will be arranged until the end of the year."

Didn't the Chinese New Year just pass?

You Wan was a little dazed.

Qin Zichu was also helpless. In this era, everything had to be done by hand, so any task would often take a month or two or more. He roughly estimated the work in his mind and scheduled it until the end of the year.

It's not that he is very diligent.

Zhuang Xueli also came over to take a look, "Actually, it's not much, but every task is very time-consuming."

Qin Zichu nodded, "No, you have to do everything by hand, even if it's repetitive, you have to do it over and over again."

You Wan said with a smile: "Well, what can I do without my hands? Is it possible to use my feet?"

Qin Zichu: "..."

Of course it's computers, mobile phones, advanced productivity.

Thinking of this, he sighed, ah, it's so difficult.

Zhuang Xueli thought that he had too many things to do. To be honest, he also felt that many things were very trivial, especially when his colleagues were unwilling to cooperate.

"It's okay, let's take our time and do it one by one."

Qin Zichu nodded, "Yeah."

You Wan patted his chest hard, "I'm here, just leave whatever you don't want to do to me."

Qin Zichu smiled at him. You Wan was much better at socializing with his colleagues than he and Zhuang Xueli, so many of the previous interactions with his colleagues were made by You Wan.

The three of them have their own strengths and cooperate with each other very efficiently.

Qin Zichu collected his thoughts and started talking about serious matters, "I will make all the plans first, and then you two will take a look at them and help me make supplements."

You Wan and Zhuang Xueli also became serious, "Okay."

There are quite a lot of things to do this year, and the teaching aids alone are enough to make them overwhelmed. After all, although the three of them have good grades, they are not qualified to annotate books for students all over the world to learn from, so they need to find those highly respected teachers. Scholars are here to help.

This is embarrassing for three people.

Fortunately, with Yan Jia's help, he himself also shouldered a large part.

Of course, the herbs Su Xiaohan had worked so hard to grow were also sent over like running water.

Qin Zichu gritted his teeth and said, "What do you want with so many herbs? You can't feed them?"

Yan Jia: "..."

That's too much to say.

He snorted, "I dried it and stored it. How can I use it if I don't keep it all?"