Chapter 59 velvet grass

A month later, the Chinese New Year came and the academy had a five-day holiday.

Sun Xiaoshan also rented the house next door, opened a door in the middle courtyard wall, and moved all the finished wheelbarrows and the family's wood there.

This place suddenly became vacant.

The four nursing homes in the family were also divided. Zhuo Jing and Xiang Qiao remained here, while the other two went next door.

Su Xiaohan was very happy. He thought that the yard at this end was not enough to grow his flowers and plants. Now that there is an extra yard, the space he can use has become larger.

Every time he reclaims a piece of unfamiliar land and sees a plant budding, growing branches, and blooming under his care, Su Xiaohan has an indescribable feeling in his heart.

The husband said this was called a sense of accomplishment. Su Xiaohan didn't understand it very well, but he was very happy.

Qin Zichu leaned over and shouted, "Xiaohan, come back quickly."

Su Xiaohan responded, "Just come."

However, after waiting for a while, he still didn't see him coming. Qin Zichu laughed, and Xiaohan was particularly excited to see the wasteland. He was probably busy surveying the terrain at the moment.

"Xiaohan."

Su Xiaohan was squatting on the ground carefully pulling weeds when he suddenly heard his husband's voice coming from behind. He looked back and said in surprise: "My husband, haven't you gone back?"

"I came to call you, but you never came back."

Su Xiaohan smiled sheepishly, "I'll clean up here first and then I'll be here."

Qin Zichu walked to him and squatted down next to him.

He originally wanted to talk to Xiaohan when he had time now. He was very busy studying now, and Xiaohan was even busier than him. Sometimes he was ready to go to bed. Xiaohan was still sewing cushions under the lamp.

So the two of them haven't spoken properly for a long time.

Although it's a little messy here, it's quiet enough and nice.

"Ms. sir, it's cold here. Please go back quickly."

"It's not cold. I've just been reading in the house. Come out and get some fresh air."

"Um."

Qin Zichu pulled out a bunch of weeds, then knocked the mud at the roots on the stone next to it, and said, "Xiaohan, what are you going to plant here?"

Su Xiaohan shook his head, "It's better to plant winter velvet." At this point, Su Xiaohan suddenly remembered something and said excitedly: "Ms. sir, the shopkeeper of Baorentang came to the house this morning and said he wanted to collect our winter velvet."

Qin Zichu opened his eyes slightly, "Seriously?"

Su Xiaohan nodded vigorously, "It's true. He even showed me his waist badge. It's true that he belongs to Baorentang."

"Ms. sir, how do you think he knew we had velvet grass? Have you told anyone else?"

Qin Zichu shook his head, "No."

"That's strange. It's even more impossible for Dad and Dad Sheng'er to go out and talk about it."

"Did he say when he would come next?"

"Tomorrow, he said he will do it again tomorrow."

Qin Zichu thought for a moment, "Let's stop guessing now and wait until he comes tomorrow to act accordingly. I'm afraid that Chao Huang will react and find out that we are tricking them and come here to inquire about the news."