Chapter 81 behave in a spoiled manner

Zhuang Xueli blinked blankly.

Qin Zichu whispered two words: "Battlefield."

Zhuang Xueli understood immediately.

Having said so much just now, Miss Xiao does not reject the art of war, so it is natural to mention this matter now.

But perhaps because admiration always makes people cautious, Zhuang Xueli felt very uneasy and felt awkward all of a sudden.

Su Xiaohan reached out and patted Qin Zichu's leg under the table, signaling him not to rush too hastily and to let Zhuang Xueli make his own decision.

Qin Zichu nodded. After being reminded by his wife, he also realized that he was getting too carried away, just like watching a TV series at double speed, and he couldn't wait to see the finale in one second.

He smiled reassuringly at Zhuang Xueli, and then patted him on the shoulder.

Zhuang Xueli was too nervous and didn't notice the details just now. All he could think about was confessing the matter.

It was Su Xiaohan who took action and handed a new dot to him and Xiao Yanxin, smiling and saying: "This tastes very good, you guys try it."

Xiao Yanxin didn't notice anything strange on the table. She smiled sweetly at Su Xiaohan and said, "Xiaohan, you are so kind."

Su Xiaohan smiled sheepishly.

The next topic seemed much more casual. Xiao Yanxin almost went through the dark history of her eldest brother's childhood and spared no effort to discredit her eldest brother's image.

Qin Zichu listened with great interest.

After eating, the four of them walked out of the restaurant together.

The sky is getting dark and the sky is filled with red clouds.

Su Xiaohan pointed to the horizon and showed it to Qin Zichu, "My lord, look, it's so beautiful."

Qin Zichu held his hand and looked away after just one glance. Xiaohan looked even better when illuminated by the sunset.

Want to kiss.

Su Xiaohan noticed his fiery gaze and said sheepishly: "Mr. sir, we are on the street."

Qin Zichu deliberately teased him, with an innocent look on his face, "What's wrong with Xiaohan? Did you think of something embarrassing?"

Su Xiaohan blushed and glared at him, "No."

"But I thought about it."

Su Xiaohan: "..."

On the other side, Xiao Yanxin covered his face and secretly looked over, feeling extremely anxious.

Why haven't you kissed me yet?

Zhuang Xueli finally worked up the courage, but as soon as he opened his mouth, he was brushed away, "Mr. Zhuang, please give way."

Blocking the view.

Zhuang Xueli followed her line of sight and glanced across the way, feeling a little confused.

Does Miss Xiao like to see people holding hands?

Sensing the gazes of the two people opposite him, Su Xiaohan blushed even more. He quickly got on his carriage and said in a low voice, "It's getting dark soon. Let's go back quickly."

Qin Zichu suppressed a smile and responded, then turned to look at the two of them.

"Thank you very much for Miss Xiao's hospitality today. Xiaohan said that he would invite Miss Xiao to his house for dinner in the future. Any time is fine."