Chapter 96 bad fish

Wanzhou.

The entire camp was quiet, with only patrolling soldiers moving around from time to time.

There was a sudden rustling movement in a certain camp. The soldiers guarding nearby immediately glanced back and saw Xiao Yanxin opening the curtain and coming out.

The people guarding her side were all her grandfather's soldiers. He could guess what his young lady wanted to do at a glance. To prevent this, the old general placed his camp between his granddaughter and grandson-in-law.

"Small......"

Xiao Yanxin immediately raised a finger to signal the soldiers to keep quiet.

The soldier walked over and whispered: "Miss, do you want to sneak into the military advisor's tent again?"

Xiao Yanxin: "..."

She said angrily: "What do you mean by sneaking around? I will go there openly."

The soldier was a little helpless, "Miss, the general said, it's not good for a girl like you to go to a man's tent in the middle of the night."

"He is my husband."

"Still, we haven't gotten married yet."

Xiao Yanxin: "..."

She sighed, "Actually, that's the case. You all know that the military advisor is a powerless scholar. I was worried that he would be assassinated, so I went over to protect him."

Soldier: "..."

Miss, do you think we believe it?

The soldiers refused to give in at all, and Xiao Yanxin finally had no choice but to retreat.

But after lying down and tossing and turning, I couldn't fall asleep, so I simply got up again.

The soldier immediately came over and said, "Miss, what do you want to do again?"

Xiao Yanxin said helplessly: "I'm not going to find the military advisor. I'm going to find something nearby."

"What are you looking for?"

"...The military advisor has his birthday tomorrow. I will pick some flowers for him."

The soldier laughed and said, "Miss, you are quite romantic."

"Then can I go?"

"You really don't want to go to the military advisor?"

"The military division's camp is at one end, I'll go to the other end."

The soldier was still worried, "You promise, or I will hang myself in front of your camp."

Xiao Yanxin: "..."

She rolled her eyes, "Okay, okay, I promise."

The soldiers finally gave way.

Xiao Yanxin's original plan was to go around in a circle to find Zhuang Xueli, but after thinking about it, she had already guaranteed it, so she might as well forget it.

So she actually went behind the camp to pick flowers.

In fact, her skills were quite good, and the old general had no restrictions except not letting her secretly go to Zhuang Xueli in the middle of the night.

What's more, Qiu Ding is very quiet over there, and the camp here is still very safe.

Xiao Yanxin wandered to the hill behind.

Spring has begun now, and there is a kind of yellow wildflower everywhere on the mountain. The fragrance of a single flower is not obvious, but when gathered in large areas, it is very fragrant.