Chapter 86 Dingzhou

Zhao Shengrui was not idle after he finished speaking. He glanced behind him, and his eyes quickly fell on Qin Zichu and Zhuang Xueli, "You come with me, the others will wait where they are."

After all, he is used to being in the military camp, and he speaks and acts neatly and decisively.

Qin Zichu turned to look at Su Xiaohan, who whispered: "Mr. Xiao, please go ahead. Miss Xiao and I will go back and move things."

Xiao Yanxin nodded and smiled at Zhuang Xueli, who also turned to look at her, "I'll call you if anything happens."

Zhuang Xueli also smiled and said, "Be careful."

"Um."

Qin Zichu shook Su Xiaohan's hand again, "Don't take off your leather gloves."

"Know."

Sun Xiaoshan rushed to make several pairs of leather gloves before coming. Zhuang Xueli and Xiao Yan were also interested in them, and even Xiao Chengji and General Xiao had them.

As soon as they got off the carriage, all four of them put them on.

After the explanation, Qin Zichu and Zhuang Xueli followed Zhao Shengrui to the other side.

Here, He Bei and Qi Xiangyu hurriedly gathered together to calculate as soon as they saw the people leaving.

"It's better to call the adults back. Look at this evil appearance. How can the two of us cope with it?"

"Master Earthquake was greatly frightened this time, and it took a lot of effort to recover. If we call him here at this juncture, you and I will be waiting to be beaten in the future."

"What should we do? This is the prince."

"Hmph, our Zhizhou belongs to the third prince, so what can he do if he is an unfavored prince?"

"That's the truth, but Zhizhou is not here right now. The two of us can't reach the level of the third prince."

"Just give him an hour, can you go find him out?"

The two were silent for a moment, and Qi Xiangyu spoke again, "You forgot, we don't know, but one person knows."

He Bei's eyes lit up, "What do you mean, Pei Mo?"

The two exchanged a knowing glance.

the other side.

Zhao Shengrui climbed up a pile of rocks, looked at the vast ruins in front of him, and said in a deep voice: "Have you seen the map?"

Both said yes.

"You two have something to say about the Fengyang and Linwu counties they just talked about."

Qin Zichu and Zhuang Xueli glanced at each other, and then Qin Zichu spoke first: "Returning to Your Highness, the situation of the two disasters is not yet known, but I feel that we must save people first no matter what."

The Seventh Prince hummed, "Then what?"

Zhuang Xueli continued: "Your Highness, after taking a rough look just now, I found that the disaster was much more serious than we expected, so I think it is not appropriate to wait any longer at this time and directly rescue people. Although there are not many of us, we can save just one person." one."

Zhao Shengrui did not look back, but the two of them felt that the aura around him had softened a little.

"I think so too. It's still bright today. We'll split into three groups and gather back at the same place in an hour."