Chapter 25 Recommended

Lying in bed at night, Qin Zichu silently reviewed the test points he had just compiled. After finishing, he habitually lowered his head to look at Xiaohan in his arms.

Usually Osamu is asleep at this time, but it seems that he is not yet today.

Qin Zichu asked softly, "Xiaohan?"

Su Xiaohan raised his head and glanced at him, "Ms. sir, have you finished your review?"

"Well, can't you sleep? Are you still thinking about what happened during the day?"

Su Xiaohan originally wanted to shake his head, but he remembered that his husband had said that he had something to tell him, so he nodded.

Qin Zichu laughed and said, "Silly Xiaohan, are you blaming yourself again? I told you that it has nothing to do with Xiaohan. It's Master Shen who looks down on me. It's me who caused Xiaohan to suffer. I don't blame myself. Why should Xiaohan blame himself?"

Su Xiaohan shook his head, "I'm not blaming myself."

"Are you still angry?"

"No."

Qin Zichu thought for a while and changed his words, "Are you angry for your husband?"

"I just feel a little sorry for my husband."

"Um?"

Su Xiaohan's voice was muffled, "Sheng'er said today that Master has always said bad things about my husband. I think I must have said that a lot when my husband was studying in the past. My husband must be very upset."

He is exaggerating himself.

Before meeting Qin Zichu, everyone would talk about him being difficult to have children when they met. They also said in private that he was a chicken that couldn't lay eggs, and that anyone who married him would be taken advantage of. He heard a lot of unpleasant things during that time.

In such a short period of time, he felt so uncomfortable that he almost didn't dare to leave the house, not to mention that my husband had been studying with that master for four or five years, and when he returned home, he still had to be picked on by his father.

Although my mother and Sheng'er were kind to my husband, one couldn't make the decision and the other was too young.

After all, my husband received very little kindness.

Su Xiaohan hugged Qin Zichu tightly and said with a little nasal voice: "Ms. sir, Xiaohan will be kind to you in the future."

Qin Zichu's heart softened instantly, like a gentle hand squeezing slowly.

"Xiaohan."

"Um."

Qin Zichu tightly held Su Xiaohan's waist and locked him in his arms.

My husband will also be kind to you, Xiaohan.

*

Qin Zichu and Su Xiaohan did not go to town in the next few days. After all, it was still the Chinese New Year and it was not easy to disturb the scholar's family during the festival.

I originally wanted to go on the sixth day of the Lunar New Year, but I didn't expect that someone would come to my house early on the sixth day of the Lunar New Year.

There were three of them, and they all affectionately called Brother Su when they met.

Su Ren smelled a familiar scent on them and asked tentatively: "Are they fellow travelers?"