Chapter 12 Order

Sure enough, someone came the next day.

Sun Xiaoshan brought out the prepared hot water melon seeds and said with a smile, "Why is his aunt so happy?"

We had a good meal and drink at Wen's house yesterday, and even took a piece of meat before leaving. Aunt Fang now wears a smile wherever she goes.

"It's nothing. My brother-in-law just said that I have a daughter-in-law. I thought I would take advantage of the Chinese New Year to take care of the matter. I heard your brother-in-law said yesterday that he had drawings. I came over to take a look."

Sun Xiaoshan turned his head and called in, "Xiaohan Xiaoqin, please take out the booklet and let Aunt Fang take a look."

After greeting him, he explained: "My man went to town early in the morning to order wood. The one you picked is the same as Xiao Qin said."

Aunt Fang's expression was subtle, "Hey, I've left such an important job to Xiao Qin. Can he be busy studying?"

He said this because he was actually worried that Qin Zichu was not as easy to talk to as Su Ren.

Sun Xiaoshan pretended not to hear it, "It's just a few words, it won't waste anything."

Just as they were talking, Qin Zichu and Su Xiaohan came out.

I got up early in the morning to catch up on work and finally finished sewing the booklet.

The two of them greeted Aunt Fang first, and then Su Xiaohan placed the booklet in front of Aunt Fang, "Aunt, you take a look at these pictures first. If you have anything you want to ask, you can ask your husband."

Aunt Fang responded, then turned to the first page and started reading.

She looked through it carefully for a long time, and the more she looked at it, the more she liked it. She originally thought that the dowry set for Su Xiaoxing was beautiful enough, but she didn't expect that there would be so many beautiful and fresh styles later.

She looked at them all and wanted them all.

But that is impossible, there is not so much money.

Aunt Fang struggled for a while before choosing a family model.

"This is good. My sister-in-law will be able to use it when she has a baby in the future."

Seeing that she had made her choice, Qin Zichu said, "Auntie, do you want the adult version or the child version?"

Aunt Fang rolled her eyes, "Of course it's the adults, I don't know where the child is yet."

Qin Zichu nodded, "Auntie, do you have any special requirements for the style?"

Aunt Fang immediately said: "These four chairs are too few. There are too many children at home. Can we add two more?"

Qin Zichu thought for a while and nodded, "Okay," he said, tapping on the two long sides of the square table, "Add one on each side, but the back of the chair needs to be straightened, or the table needs to be directly changed to a round shape. , that way you don't have to change the back of the chair."

Aunt Fang frowned. A round table took up a lot of space, so a square table was better. But if the back of the chair was straightened, wouldn't it look like the usual style?

Qin Zichu saw what she meant and added: "Except for straightening the back of the chair, everything else remains unchanged."

But Aunt Fang was obviously not satisfied, so Qin Zichu recommended another style to her.