Chapter 58 past

In the Su family yard.

The family sat comfortably around the table, one person holding a hot teacup in his hand, talking and laughing while drinking.

Su Ren's eyes narrowed as he drank, "Xiaozhuang, the tea you gave me is really good. I have never had such good tea."

Zhuang Xueli smiled and said, "If Uncle Su likes it, I will bring something else tomorrow."

Su Ren waved his hand quickly, "No, no, this tea is an expensive thing, how can I keep taking advantage of you?"

"It doesn't matter. My family runs a teahouse. It's not difficult to bring you some tea."

Su Ren said with interest, "Where is your teahouse? Your aunt and I will go there to support you some other day."

Zhuang Xueli said a name lightly.

Su Ren nodded cheerfully, "Okay, I'll take note of it and wait until I have time..."

Before he finished speaking, he was interrupted by Su Xiaohan, "Is your teahouse called Juxian Pavilion?"

Su Ren was confused, "What happened to Juxian Pavilion?"

Su Xiaohan explained: "Dad, don't you know? Juxian Pavilion is the largest and richest teahouse in the county. No, it should be called a teahouse. There is one in the north and one in the south."

Qin Zichu looked at Zhuang Xueli in surprise, "Brother Zhuang, I've known you for so long and you've never revealed anything?"

Zhuang Xueli still looked calm, "Juxian Pavilion is the foundation created by my great-grandfather, and it will be handed over to my brother in the future. I only focus on studying, and Juxian Pavilion has nothing to do with me."

"You are too humble, so you are the third generation of rich people?"

Qin Zichu joked with him with a smile.

Zhuang Xueli said sheepishly: "Forget it, forget it. If you are short of money in the future, I can lend it to you."

Qin Zichu laughed loudly, "No, my Xiaohan will give me pocket money."

Su Xiaohan glanced at him helplessly, and the husband spoke again.

After joking for a while, Qin Zichu said seriously: "Dad, from tomorrow onwards we will close the courtyard door tightly and act like we are working in a hurry."

Su Ren nodded, "Dad, I know that you have to work hard on making unicycles these days, so you don't have to worry about acting anymore."

"It's hard work for Dad and Dad again."

Su Ren smiled, "It's hard work. What we craftsmen are not afraid of the most is being busy. We can stop talking and stop talking. As long as we are busy for a year, we will feel at ease."

Sun Xiaoshan nodded and said with a smile: "There is no need to work in the fields now. It would be nice to have something to do. Otherwise, will you let me and your father stare at each other all day long?"

This statement made everyone laugh.

Qin Zichu and Su Xiaohan held cups of tea together to honor their two fathers, and they all drank up the tea in their cups with laughter.

Qin Zisheng showed Zhuang Xueli a stack of drawings he had drawn, "Brother Zhuang, what do you think of my drawings?"

Zhuang Xueli took it and looked at it carefully for a while, his eyes full of amazement, "You are only twelve years old, and you have just come into contact with these. I didn't expect that you would have so many great ideas. I couldn't even imagine these."