Chapter 98 The incident happened

Facts have proved that the third prince worked very hard to prevent the position of the East Palace from falling into the hands of Prince Jin.

The emperor was probably mentally and physically exhausted by this incident, and he really didn't want to be threatened by King Jin and lose the dignity of the family, so he quickly issued an imperial edict, allowing Xiao Chengji to take over his grandfather's identity and become the temporary coach of the Xiao family army.

On the day the imperial edict arrived in Wanzhou, Xiao Chengji also received a secret letter from the third prince.

The letter vigorously exaggerated how King Jin was opposed to Xiao Chengji becoming the head coach, and then hinted that it was his own fault. In short, he wrote a sharp contrast between himself and King Jin.

Xiao Chengji glanced at it casually and threw it away.

Xiao Yanxin picked it up, took a look at it, and said unhappily: "This third prince is so shameless. We haven't settled the matter of assassinating grandpa with him yet, yet he has the nerve to come here to claim credit."

After saying that, she handed the letter to Zhuang Xueli, and Zhuang Xueli took it and scanned it.

"Brother, do you want to reply?"

Xiao Chengji said expressionlessly: "I won't reply."

He blurted out these two words, but after saying them, he paused for a moment, remembering that he was the coach now and could not do as he pleased like before.

"What do you think?"

Zhuang Xueli smiled and said, "If you don't come back, then you won't come back. After all, the third prince won't be able to dance for long."

Xiao Yanxin's eyes lit up, "Are we going to take revenge on him?"

Zhuang Xueli hummed, "It's time to reveal the evidence in our hands to Prince Jin."

"Are you talking about assassination or betraying the enemy for glory?"

"The latter, and the former, even if His Majesty knew about it, he wouldn't care too much."

After all, the purpose of the third prince's assassination of the old general was to kick the King of Jin out of the capital. In essence, it was still a fight for the right to inherit the throne. There was no threat to the emperor himself, but betraying the enemy for glory was different.

This is betrayal.

Xiao Yanxin said happily: "I think King Jin will definitely make a fuss about it."

Xiao Chengji said coldly: "Such a good opportunity, I hope he won't waste it."

It was already half a month later when Zhuang Xueli's letter arrived in You Wan's hands.

You Wan sighed after reading the letter, "These two are really awesome. I'm so busy all day long, and they have to take care of me."

After he finished speaking, his face changed like a dramatist, "Of course, only I can handle this kind of thing. Wouldn't it be terrible if they were in the capital instead?"

You Wan laughed proudly twice, then sighed again and said to himself: "I have to think about such a big thing."

The next afternoon, when King Jin was practicing swordplay at his residence, people around him suddenly rushed in in a hurry and shouted: "Your Highness, Your Highness."

When King Jin heard these sounds, His Highness became even more irritable. With a few strokes of the sword in his hand, all the flowers and plants in the yard that had been carefully tended were destroyed.