Chapter 8 tables and chairs

After returning, Qin Zichu took the opportunity when Su Xiaohan was away and told Su Ren and Sun Xiaoshan what he and Su Xiaohan had said.

"Actually, I think it's good not to have children, but Xiaohan has always been in my heart, so I can only use this method to coax him. I also ask dad and dad to help me. We will never mention this matter in the future. Okay ?"

Su Ren and Sun Xiaoshan looked at each other, and Sun Xiaoshan's eyes turned red.

They didn't expect that their brother-in-law would come to them specifically to say this.

It shows that he really takes Xiaohan into his heart.

Su Ren's mind was filled with excitement, "Okay, don't mention it, never mention it again."

"Thank you dad, thank you dad."

Su Ren patted his brother-in-law on the shoulder, "Good boy, dad saw you right."

Sun Xiaoshan felt a little guilty. Xiaohan lost his body in his mother's womb and it was all his fault.

"Xiao Qin, do you really not mind it and won't regret it in the future?"

Qin Zichu shook his head, "Not at all. Our family has no throne to inherit. What should I care about?"

Su Ren immediately reached out to cover his mouth. No matter what the stupid boy said, he was not afraid of being caught and beheaded.

Sun Xiaoshan was also startled, "Don't dare to say such nonsense."

Qin Zichu smiled and said, "I know, I won't say anything anymore. Anyway, as long as daddy and daddy understand what I mean, I really don't care. If Xiaohan suffers because of the child, then I will really regret it."

Sun Xiaoshan nodded and said three good words.

"Dad, not only Xiaohan, but also you. I know you feel guilty all the time. Xiaohan will also be sad if he knows about it."

Sun Xiaoshan wiped his tears and said, "I know."

"As long as our family is healthy and together, everything else is a trivial matter."

"Eh."

Su Ren rolled up his sleeves and said, "I'll make another chair."

His brother-in-law's words made him more motivated. He wanted to do more woodwork and earn more money so that his family could have enough to eat every day and eat good food to replenish his health.

Sun Xiaoshan laughed and said, "Master, go ahead after eating."

It's almost dark today, what else are you doing?

"Dad, Dad, I'm going to go see Xiaohan outside."

Su Xiaohan went to the river to wash some things and was already at the door.

"Ms. sir, I'm back."

"Come on Xiaohan, it's time for dinner."

"Hey, I'll wash my hands and come."

After more than ten days of living happily together, Su Ren successfully made a new set of tables and chairs.

His craftsmanship is so good that even Qin Zichu, who has bought modern furniture, can't find anything wrong with it.

The only bad thing is that the paint in this era is too expensive and ordinary people can't afford it. Otherwise, Qin Zichu can mix a lot of beautiful colors using the three primary colors of red, green and blue.

"Dad, your skills are amazing."

Su Ren smiled proudly, "That's natural. I've been doing this for most of my life, and I've never met anyone who said I didn't do a good job."