Chapter 52 Direction in life

The results of the last testing test came out, and the students were all sitting in the classroom waiting for the results to be announced.

Qin Zichu randomly found a seat and sat down. After a while, a person sat next to him, Zhuang Xueli.

"Brother Zhuang."

Zhuang Xueli nodded, "Brother Qin."

I originally thought that the other party would not say much like last time, but he actually took the initiative and asked: "Brother Qin, there is a wooden one outside..."

Zhuang Xueli paused, as if thinking about how to describe that thing.

Qin Zichu knew as soon as he heard that he was talking about his bicycle, and was ready to explain, but before he could say anything, several people came in from outside.

Qin Zichu, the leader, still remembers that he was Brother Dong.

"That wooden thing outside looks quite weird. Have you seen it, Brother Dong?"

Brother Dong shook his head, "I just looked at it and the workmanship is still very exquisite. I'm afraid it belongs to some master."

"Could it be Master Zhai's? Doesn't he just like these weird things?"

Brother Dong's expression immediately changed, "What's the use of a thing made of wood? He's a master who doesn't study knowledge and does nonsense all day long. Why does the mountain chief still keep him?"

"That's right, Master Sun is better. I really envy Brother Dong for being able to follow Master Sun."

Qin Zichu was not interested in their conversation and had no intention of explaining the purpose of the bicycle to them. He smiled and pretended not to hear.

"Brother Qin, have you seen that thing?"

Zhuang Xueli looked at Qin Zichu with serious eyes.

"I saw it."

"Do you, like them, think that Master Zhai is just messing around with this thing?"

Obviously he also acquiesced that the bicycle belonged to Master Zhai.

Qin Zichu shook his head, "Of course not."

Zhuang Xueli's eyes lit up, and then he heard Qin Zichu continue: "Because that thing is mine."

Zhuang Xueli: "???"

"You, yours?"

"Yes, that thing is called a bicycle. People can sit on it and ride it. That's how I got here."

Zhuang Xueli: "!!!"

Qin Zichu saw his paralyzed face with a shocked look for the first time.

"Brother Qin!"

This "Brother Qin" is not as plain as before, but full of complex emotions.

However, Qin Zichu can also understand that in this era, cars are pushed or pulled, and the appearance of bicycles is no less than a small bomb.

"I'll show it to Brother Zhuang after school today."

Zhuang Xueli nodded frantically, "Where does Brother Qin live? Can I visit you today?"

Qin Zichu: "..."

Brother, have you changed too quickly?

The teacher came in and the classroom immediately became quiet.

The master ordered three people to go out. There were no special expressions on the three people's faces, so they just went out.

After a while one of them returned to the classroom again.