Chapter 100 Cintiq

This turbulent period seemed to have passed for a long time in Qin Zichu's mind, but after careful calculation, it was actually only three months.

In just three months, the situation in the capital was completely turned upside down.

One of the two once-high-ranking princes was sent to prison to await his fate, and the other initiated a palace coup and was defeated by King Qin. He lost his easily accessible position in the East Palace overnight.

The seventh prince, whom no one was optimistic about at first, suddenly became the candidate for the quasi-prince.

Except for a few insiders, all the civil and military officials in the dynasty were dumbfounded. Even if they thought about it, they couldn't figure out how this situation became like this.

Just when the government was in chaos, the old emperor died again.

Although the old emperor had not been in good health in the past few years, he died suddenly at this moment. It is difficult to say that he was not mad to death from the Jin King and the third prince.

Anyway, that's what people say.

The storytellers in the teahouse spat and complained fiercely about how the third prince was so unconscionable that he betrayed his enemies to seek glory, and how King Jin despised the imperial power when he took advantage of the seventh prince to kill the enemy and sneak in with the intention of forcing the palace. , disloyal and unfilial.

At the end of the sentence, the storyteller lowered his tone and said mysteriously: "It is said, it is just said that when the old emperor asked the third prince to retreat from the enemy, he originally wanted him to take advantage of his merits and avoid the death penalty. However, King Jin made a private promise He has received many benefits from Dongji and wants to remove the third prince and the seventh prince together."

"Fortunately, fortunately, our seventh prince is wise and courageous. He took control of the situation in time during the critical moment, so the situation in the court was not in chaos."

Qin Zichu laughed and said, "Did the news spread so quickly? It has already arrived in Dingzhou?"

Xiang Qiao poured him a cup of tea and said with a smile: "Since the Seventh Prince came to Dingzhou, the people of Dingzhou have respected him very much. I guess it's because they pay special attention to him. He shouldn't be so fast in other places."

Zhuo Jing was holding a bowl of goat's milk and feeding Su An'an spoonful by spoonful. Hearing this, he said, "The succession ceremony of His Highness Seventh Prince is coming soon. It's a pity that we can't see it with our own eyes."

Qin Zichu glanced at him and smiled, "Zhuo Jing, don't spoil him, let him drink by himself."

Su An'an had already eaten by himself at home, but now that Zhuo Jing and Xiang Qiao were doting on him, he wouldn't even raise his hand.

Zhuo Jing chuckled, "Isn't it that the young master is fascinated by the book? I just feed him. The young master is usually independent, isn't he?"

Su Anan patted her belly and nodded her head proudly.

Qin Zichu laughed, "You two, don't listen to him in everything, he won't be polite to you."

Both Zhuo Jing and Xiang Qiao were the same, but Qin Zichu also knew that these two people would have forgotten it as soon as they turned their heads.

His guess was correct. The next moment Su Anan stretched out his little paw, Xiang Qiao immediately put a small pastry on it. After An An finished eating, he took out a handkerchief from his arms and wiped his hands carefully.