Chapter 97 Angry about being fat

A month later, Xiao Yan set foot on the road to Bingzhou with three parts panic, four parts worry, and three parts anger.

It has to be said that this emotion really caught her. If Qin Zichu had been there, he would have silently named her a Best Actress.

Although Zhuang Xueli deliberately suppressed the news that the old general was "seriously injured and bedridden" and did not spread it, the third prince still found out.

Not only him, but also King Jin knew about it.

He "accidentally" overheard You Wan talking to Yan Jia.

Although King Jin was a warrior, he was not stupid. Although You Wan and Yan Jia guessed that it was someone from Qiu Ding who did it, he still suspected the third prince.

After all, I haven't heard any news of fighting in Wanzhou for a while. Why was the old general injured when he was in good condition?

If he didn't do it, who else could it be?

As for the third prince's purpose, what else could he have besides kicking him out of the capital?

You must know that when Qiu Ding and Dong Ji first started fighting, his good brother suggested to his father that he should lead the troops out.

Prince Jin was so angry that he threw and beat him, making the palace of Prince Jin a complete mess.

The next day, he stopped the third prince outside the palace city and punched him hard.

The third prince touched the blood on the corner of his mouth and smiled quite proudly, "Brother, isn't he in a good mood recently? Why is he so irritable all of a sudden?"

King Jin stared at him fiercely, "Did you do what happened to the old general?"

The third prince looked confused, "What are you talking about, brother? What's wrong with the old general? What's wrong with the old general?"

King Jin gritted his teeth so hard that he wanted to tear his third brother to pieces right here.

When the people around him saw this, they quickly pulled him away.

"Let me go!"

"Your Highness, you must not be impulsive. If you touch His Highness today, His Majesty will not be happy, let alone turn against you."

Prince Jin clenched his fists tightly and used all his strength to suppress the urge to kill the third prince on the spot.

"Do you think my father will turn on me if I don't kill him? Once the old general falls, apart from me, can my father find anyone else who can fight him?"

"Your Highness, why don't you just call yourself sick? Isn't that what you said last time?"

King Jin growled, "The last time was the last time, and now there is no one."

The people around them were speechless, and there was nothing they could do.

This is a dead end.

"It's not like there's nothing we can do."

The speaker was one of King Jin's confidants.

As soon as these words came out, everyone turned their attention to him.

King Jin couldn't wait to say: "Don't be so secretive, tell me quickly."

The confidant immediately whispered: "Your Highness, as long as His Majesty makes you the crown prince, then the third prince will only end up with an unfair reputation no matter how he behaves."