Chapter 65 skateboard

The Guibang will be released ten days later.

Su Ji resumed business, and customers came to make reservations every day. However, because everyone agreed to go back to the village after the results were released, Su Ren only took a few orders.

Basically they are tricycles.

Taking advantage of Qin Zichu's free time these days, Qin Zisheng begged his brother to draw some more toys for him. He could no longer be satisfied with Hua Rongdao.

Qin Zichu couldn't resist him, so he drew a skateboard for him.

Qin Zisheng felt as if he had found a treasure, so he went to find his master to study it.

Three days later——

Qin Zisheng ran wildly in the yard holding his beloved skateboard, and You Wan followed closely. While chasing him back, he called to Zhuang Xueli next to him, "Brother Zhuang, hurry up, stop him."

Zhuang Xueli's eyes were also fixed on the skateboard in Qin Zisheng's hand, but he was too embarrassed to grab it directly like You Wan did.

"Brother, save me!"

Qin Zisheng let out a cry of despair.

But he was young, so You Wan was caught in the end.

"Brother Sheng'er, let your brother You play for a while. Brother You will give you a jade pendant."

Qin Zisheng struggled desperately, "No, I can't play with it if I lend it to you."

If Brother You and Brother Zhuang had taken it, he would never touch a skateboard today.

That's what happened with the yo-yo last time.

When he thought of this, Qin Zisheng immediately hugged the skateboard tighter.

You Wan wanted to continue coaxing the child, but Qin Zichu and Su Xiaohan came out of the room.

Qin Zichu took the skateboard away, then took two quick steps and easily got on the skateboard. Then he skated around the yard very smoothly, and finally jumped off with one foot, stretched out his hand, and the skateboard was easily taken back into his hand.

Extremely handsome.

This series of movements was so fast that the few people present didn't see it clearly, they could only marvel.

Su Xiaohan's eyes were filled with little stars, "My husband is so awesome."

Qin Zisheng jumped directly into his brother's arms, "Brother, please teach me."

You Wan and Zhuang Xueli clapped slowly.

Qin Zichu shook his head, "It's just an introductory movement. It's very simple. I'll do it more slowly. You guys watch it."

All four heads nodded in unison.

Qin Zichu laughed, then slowed down his movements and did the same thing again, and explained it.

"Who comes first?"

All four hands brushed together.

Qin Zichu chose Su Xiaohan without hesitation.

The other three were not surprised at all and had no objections.

And has begun to compete for the second position.

"I made this skateboard, so I deserve to be second."

"Brother Sheng'er, brother You will buy you osmanthus cake to eat."