Chapter 94 Su An'an

The next day, the news spread that Su Xiaohan had given birth.

Pei Mo immediately brought gifts to congratulate him.

"I heard that you were assassinated yesterday?"

Qin Zichu hummed, and then briefly talked about what happened yesterday.

Pei Mo laughed and said, "You are really lucky. Several waves of assassinations didn't kill you."

Qin Zichu rolled his eyes at him, "You have this time, why not go check out the assassin."

"What's there to investigate? Who would hate you so much except those two in the capital?"

Qin Zichu sneered, "Do I still have to thank them for thinking so highly of me?"

Pei Mo shook his head, "Do you value you? I think you don't value yourself enough?"

"Let me tell you this, the few articles you wrote before were the ones published in the Di newspaper. After reading them, our brothers in the Dingzhou Army cried bitterly. It is not an exaggeration at all. They all said that they can do it in the future. Go and die for the Seventh Prince."

Qin Zichu: "..."

Pei Mo said with a smile: "Let me tell you, before I met you, to be honest, we warriors looked down on the literati to a certain extent. We felt that you would write some sour poems all day long. On weekdays, I would be in court. It's annoying to see the quarrels and intrigues in the hall."

"But I don't think so after getting to know you. It's the first time I know that this pole has such great power. As for the things you wrote, who can read it and not say "Seventh Highness is good".

"I heard that His Majesty praised His Highness the Seventh Highness endlessly after reading it."

Qin Zichu was stunned for a moment, but when he thought of Yan Jia, he was not surprised.

The residence newspaper is under the control of the Hanlin Academy, and of course you have to let him see it before you do it. According to the degree of his support for His Majesty the Seventh Prince, it is natural to pretend to show it to His Majesty casually.

"The people all say that His Highness is good, but Prince Jin and the Third Prince are dumbfounded."

Qin Zichu paused, "What did the people say?"

Pei Mo pulled up a chair and sat down, looking at his posture as if he wanted to elaborate.

When he finished speaking happily, Qin Zichu frowned.

"This trend is not good."

Pei Mo was stunned, "What's wrong?"

"His Majesty the Seventh is working for His Majesty, but now his reputation among the people is too great, and it seems that he is trying to overshadow His Majesty's limelight."

In the past few years, the people have had a lot of complaints against the imperial court, but they dare not speak out. Now that His Highness the Seventh Highness is doing practical things, there is no guarantee that someone will not use this matter to vent their dissatisfaction with the imperial court, and then say that they hope His Highness will be the crown prince. Come.

Even if the people don't dare to say this, then King Jin and the third prince...

Thinking of this, Qin Zichu immediately picked up his pen and wrote on the paper: "General Pei, I will write another article. Could you please send someone to send it to the editor of the Hanlin Academy for me? It must be done quickly. "