Chapter 79 upper value

On the way to duty on the second day, Qin Zichu told Zhuang Xueli what he had talked with Xiao Chengji the day before.

Of course, Xiao Chengji also said what he specifically emphasized.

Zhuang Xueli said seriously: "Boss Xiao said everything he said from the bottom of his heart and didn't hide it. This makes me relieved."

If he didn't really consider it, Xiao Chengji wouldn't have said this.

Qin Zichu nodded, "That's right. I think he is right. Miss Xiao is not a coy person. You should be braver and more sincere. I don't think Miss Xiao will deal with you."

"Um."

They got off the carriage at the gate of the palace and walked inside while talking. Suddenly they met His Royal Highness Prince Jin and the third prince halfway.

Both of them looked unhappy, as if they had just finished a quarrel.

Qin Zichu and Zhuang Xueli stood still far away, and when they approached, they bowed respectfully.

King Jin glanced at them and said angrily: "What are you doing here? Why don't you just get out of here after saluting?"

Qin Zichu and Zhuang Xueli immediately admitted their mistake and turned around to leave.

But the next moment the third prince stopped them, "Brother, why are you so angry? The two of them are the number one and second in this year's new subjects. This is the third day of the top score. It's normal to not understand your temper. Why bother?" What about harshness?"

Hearing that he was the second number one scholar in this year's new subject, King Jin's expression changed slightly. He rolled his eyes at the third prince and said in a rough voice: "You are good at winning over people's hearts. I can label you harsh with just one sentence. Normally I've never seen you be so gentle to others."

The third prince laughed and said, "I just love you."

After saying that, he looked at Qin Zichu and Zhuang Xueli and smiled very gently, "Qin is the number one scholar and Zhuang is the second in the list. I have studied the examination papers of the two of them repeatedly and recommended them to my father. It seems that I have a good taste. "

His Highness Prince Jin's face became increasingly ugly. Who doesn't love talented people, but in this game, he was severely stepped on by the third child.

I'm afraid that in the eyes of these two people, Prince Jin is already a villain, and all the good guys have been taken over by the third child.

King Jin could not swallow this breath. He gritted his teeth and said: "You recommended it? Lao Qi and I were both there at the time. I clearly remember that it was Lao Qi who recommended it. My father happened to have the same intention, so he went along with it. I mean, you seem to be recommending Li Yuan, who is ranked at the bottom of the second class, right?"

I thought that Lao Qi recommended Qin Zichu and Zhuang Xueli, and the two of them kept a close eye on them for a while. It turned out that Lao Qi had no personal relationship with these two people at all. At most, they just went to the official school where they were, and there was nothing special about them. , and then I felt relieved.

The third prince's expression also changed now, "Brother, I'm afraid I may have remembered it wrong."

Seeing that the two of them were about to quarrel, Qin Zichu hurriedly said: "His Royal Highness King Jin, Your Highness the Third Highness, the time of duty is coming soon, can you allow the two ministers to leave first?"