Summary + Chapter 1

Summary:

[The follow-up article "I am no longer worthy of this tool" has been opened, click on the column to save it~~~]

Qin Zichu transmigrated into an industrious scholar. As soon as he transmigrated, his parents forced him to become the Su family's live-in son-in-law.

Qin Zichu: ...He can support himself!

Originally, she was totally unwilling to marry into the family, but when she got engaged, she felt heartbroken when she saw Su Xiaohan.

Qin Zichu touched his chest——

Oops, distress is often the beginning of love...

Su Xiaohan lost her health in her mother's womb, and the doctor predicted that it would be difficult for her to have children in the future.

As soon as the news spread, the matchmakers immediately retreated.

Su's father was already prepared to raise Su Xiaohan for the rest of his life, but the Qin family suddenly came to the door and said that they wanted their child to marry...

People in the village laughed at Su's father for being stupid. Originally he only wanted to raise one child, but now he has to raise two. I heard that the child of the Qin family had spent a lot of money studying for several years and could not even pass the exam.

Look, you are going to regret it!

As a result, the development of things deviated from the track bit by bit, and it was they themselves who regretted it.

The cheerful and considerate scholar Gong vs. the poor, shy and innocent receptive

Continuation of the article "I am not the right person to use this tool":

Bai Xia was in trouble on the day he won the Best Supporting Actor

When I opened my eyes, I saw a top-notch handsome guy.

However, he soon remembered that the other party was the protagonist in the original book who treated the original owner as a tool.

then--

Last second: Handsome guy added a WeChat account~

Next second: You big scumbag!

handsome guy:? ? ?

In order to get rid of the fate of becoming a tool man, Bai Xia plans to strike first.

The protagonist Gong treats him as a tool, and the protagonist Shou treats him as tea...he will not let them go.

However, halfway through his revenge, he discovered——

Damn it, he made the wrong target. He was taking revenge on the protagonist's uncle! ! !

Bai Xia: ...Sorry, I went to the wrong set

Zhang Yushi:? late.

Chapter 1 Engagement

It was a cold winter day, and Qin Zichu was hit by the cold wind as soon as he opened the door.

"hiss......"

Qin Zhuang couldn't stand his eldest son. He looked at him with a dejected expression on weekdays.

I held a book and read it all day long, thinking I could make a difference, but in the end I didn't even pass the exam.